This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good to know.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's not any different than the standby mode the PS4 (or Xbone) rest in.

Comment

• oh yeah? Awesome. I thought I heard the disc drive spinning and shit when I was watching tv.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          oh yeah? Awesome. I thought I heard the disc drive spinning and shit when I was watching tv.
          Were you installing something? Or was it downloading an update in the background? I've only heard the drive when I was installing by disc. All digital, baby!

Comment

• Sunset is cool but I'm not in love yet. Only got to put in about an hour or so though. But I'm pissed that I accidentally backed out of the clothing customization in the beginning. Can you access that again some how?

Comment

• Yes, you'll get to a quest outpost with a customization NPC. You can change your guy as much as you want, and you'll unlock new gear as you play. I have a crazy ass spiky hammer for my melee weapon now, and my character basically looks like the super hipster asshole version of me and I love it.

I officially fell in love with it at around hour 3-4. Once you unlock the air dash, and have some more weapons bought hoooooooooly fuck it gets great. But it's not until after the first boss. Honestly, I think it was a HUGE mistake to hold it back, the air dash should have been there from the start.

Comment

• got into the EVOLVE Alpha that starts tomorrow. FUCK YEAH MAN.

Comment

• If I had a group of people I knew I could play with all the time I would be excited for that.

Comment

• Ryse is actually kind of cool. Color me surprised.

Comment

• I want to sit down and dig into Civ New Earth, but I feel like I need to focus for like 8 hours with it, and lately I can only sit down for about two hours with a game. Think I am going to shelve it until Thanksgiving/Xmas vacation, and throw down hard on it.

Comment

• Now with the monolith in my residence, I've been navigating the time vortex with Black Flag. Hours dissolve in seconds when sea shanties are being sung.

Really fun. Highly addictive. Almost too addictive.

I wish they'd have taken the kid gloves off a bit sooner though as far as exploring and side action is concerned.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• you get a box or a ps4?

Comment

• Piss4
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• wewt.

Comment

• Orc Genocide Simulator 2015 showed up at the house on Friday, but I'm afraid of starting it. AC4 has already ruined what should have been a work weekend.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X