Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought Saints Row IV on demand for $11. YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssss
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I have now pumped 30+ hours into Rogue Legacy. What is happening to me?
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Finally was able to score my free game from the Mario Kart 8 promotion. Been playing Pikmin 3 all night. Never played the first two. It's kind of neat. Take a bit to get used but I'm enjoying it. Helps that it was free.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Finished Mass Effect 1 again last night. Bought the trilogy for cheap on PSN, with all the DLC I missed for 3, last week. I figured I'd replay the trilogy for the DLC I missed and for the trophies for Mass Effect 1 since I originally played that on 360. Onto Mass Effect 2 now.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Gonna be playing Destiny Alpha up in this bitch tomorrow. oh shit.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Got to play 10 minutes of Destiny before the baby started screaming her head off. It's Halo meets Borderlands. Rob's gonna love it because you can make your guy look like an Avatar alien.

Comment

• YESSSSSSS

Comment

• Halo meets Borderlands is selling it so fucking short. Take the Borderlands out. It's Halo meets WoW. It's so damn MMO. SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET. And fuck is it BEAUTIFUL.

Comment

• Man, you know I don't play that WoW garbage. I did peek at the menus and it looks like there's hell of customization.

Comment

• The loot system, with different badges and currencies is very WoW. Plus there's literally a /dance. Fuck Borderlands. WoW 4 lyfe.

Comment

• Also it's dumb they felt the need to introduce another Flood-like enemy. I hate that shit.

Comment

• Except these are pretty smart, and way more interesting to fight. I love how hard sci-fi it is.

Comment

• Billy you playing ps4 or xbone?

Comment

• PS4

Comment

• awww yisss

Comment

Working...
                                X