This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    AssCreed is great. What's wrong with BF4? The multi works fine for me on 360.
    Who it works for is VERY sporadic. Most people can't play, or it crashes to the main menu, or and this is true for EVERY version, there are certain things that happen that will crash a game EVERY SINGLE TIME like clockwork.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      Restarted Arkham Origins. I got to the Penguin's boat and said fuck it. I'll try later if work is light.
      I got bogged down at the boat too. For some reason I just could not find the fucking way out for like an hour. Put the game down for a week because of that shit. Started it back up....Walked right to the exit no problems. DAFUQ Batmeng?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• When in doubt- Detective Vision.

Comment

• Tearaway is so goddamn good.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            When in doubt- Detective Vision.
            Did that. For some reason, either I went color blind or the exit didn't orange up like it was supposed to. Possible glitch? Maybe the game was not happy I finally beat Deathstrokes cheap ass.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• SO CHEAP. Now that you mention that I realize why Anderson tapped out. That fight was some serious bullshit. The only other fight that comes close to that (that I've encountered) is the predator sidemission where you take out Deadshot. I still haven't finished that fight.

Comment

• Yeah, that fight is mega cheap and the weird thing is when I beat him, I never got the end pattern that was in every online vid I could find. Just glad I beat it.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  SO CHEAP. Now that you mention that I realize why Anderson tapped out. That fight was some serious bullshit. The only other fight that comes close to that (that I've encountered) is the predator sidemission where you take out Deadshot. I still haven't finished that fight.
                  Oh, I was fucking around before that.

Last night I picked up for three hours, while I hate the BCS game going on the other TV.

Got into the boat, beat Electrocutioner, beat Deathstroke, solved the murder, broke into GCPD, escaped into the sewers. Saved game.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Don't know why, decided to download the Neverwinter MMO.

Comment

• LOOK AT MY PIG. WOOOOOOoo
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• What in the hell is with that eye?!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Don't know why, decided to download the Neverwinter MMO.
                          What are your thoughts on it? I wasn't impressed.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I AM A GOD.

Comment

• I don't really need to buy a new system right now so quit posting things about that game, Rob. kthxbai

Comment

• what game is that, Rob?
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X