Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll probably finish Sleeping Dogs today. Fuck, this game is good. Second game I've played from late last year that I had little to no desire of playing and it ends up surprising me how good it is. The other was Far Cry 3. Thank you European PS+!
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Anybody tried that Forza Horizon? I need a game that does not involve guns on any kind of level.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Horizon is amazing.

Comment

• Awesome, the demo had me hooked but I've been bit by that bug more than once. Had to check wiff youse guise foist
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Currently going through Snatcher. Fuck this game is the goods.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Probably will do a full playthrough of this for BDRCADE in a few weeks. I'm going to go through it first so I can remember exactly how to beat it.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The "last" boss in Metal Gear Rising is fucking stupid. So stupid, and so fucking annoying. Also butthurt that I can't beat the final section yet. arhghgh.

Comment

• Tomb Raider is on sale on Amazon right now. $35 for Steam code, getting into it tonight.

Comment

• That's a steal. Loving that game so HOARD

Comment

• no shit that's a steal. Get on that.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Now if Metal Gear Rising, DMC, and Bioshock Infinite would all hit $35 as well I could get all caught up.

I've been playing Tropico 4 the last week. Really really great, still silly as hell, and is pretty great at showing you where all the data comes from, which is where most sims fall apart. Exporting goods is kind of the most opaque thing in the game, where it just automatically exports goods you're not using, but it's difficult to tell for example if you're exporting one farm worth of a sugar while your rum factory uses the other two farms. Still, not game breaking at all.

Comment

• Sugar, eh?

More like BOOGER SUGAR LOLOLOLOLOLOL
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• None of that. The jungles aren't thick enough to conceal the factories.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              The "last" boss in Metal Gear Rising is fucking stupid. So stupid, and so fucking annoying. Also butthurt that I can't beat the final section yet. arhghgh.
                              That fight gave me problems as well. Not sure if you had the same issue as I did but
                                Spoiler: End Fight 
                              the big boulders he threw at me were my problem. Finally, I realized I didn't have to sit there and try to slice them, I could ninja run and avoid them instead. Also, this is where I figured out that letting go of the joysticks to slice after you have your slice lined up works better than slicing with the joystick. Those rocks do drop health though if you do cut them up.

I hated that fight. The Monsoon boss fight was the best.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                                That fight gave me problems as well. Not sure if you had the same issue as I did but
                                  Spoiler: End Fight 
                                the big boulders he threw at me were my problem. Finally, I realized I didn't have to sit there and try to slice them, I could ninja run and avoid them instead. Also, this is where I figured out that letting go of the joysticks to slice after you have your slice lined up works better than slicing with the joystick. Those rocks do drop health though if you do cut them up.

Shit, I'm not even sure if I'm at that part then. Right now the stupid fucker keeps punching the ground, sending lava at me, then grabbing my shit and pushing it in.

Comment

Working...
                                X