• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just want to get out of the house.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Dishonored awaits me this weekend.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        A little of both.

I just finished the "JACK IS BACK" shit. Awesome. So awesome
        "DOKTOR! TURN OFF MY PAIN INHIBITORS!"

And then the music kicks in and the boss fight that follows...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pqz4UUbsFdk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SO FUCKING GOOD
        sigpic
        360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• FUCK YEAH. This game is so fucking awesome.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Have MGR:R in the mail and just picked up the new Tomb Raider. Fuck you work!
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Hearing good things on TOMB RAIDER. I may have to give that one a go.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Soon as there is a coupon code from Green Man or something for the PC version I'm on it. Really excited for Tomb Raider.

SimCity though? Ugh. Could not be more disappointed. After watching the Giant Bomb and Total Biscuit videos I wanted to cry. Back to SimCity 4!

Comment

• I'm still on the fence with Sim City. The beta didn't give you nearly enough time to make a decision but what I did see didn't wow me (except the graphics, those are great). What did Giant/Total have to say?
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yup, all those Ars issues are shit. But the city is soooooooo tiny, it's impossible to be reliant on a single city. You have to juggle several cities in a region. Fuck that. And the finite resources just don't sound fun. Again, that forces you into juggling multiple cities. Zero terraforming and totally boiler plate templates/resources in each city area mean everyone is going to have a single city that works best. There's no real exploration and testing. Add in all the bugs and the fact it apparently runs like total ass with graphics up then I'm out.

Comment

• BACK TO THE AWESOME METAL GEAR RISING

Comment

• So Lesley just surprised me with a copy of Sim City and she bought herself Tomb Raider because she's awesome. About to see how this is while she now commandeers the television for the next few hours.

Comment

• I have tried so hoard to get the wife into games. I failed, I failed mad hoard /PaulyD
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            I have tried so hoard to get the wife into games. I failed, I failed mad hoard /PaulyD

I can get my wife into the most random of shit. Everything else, she doesn't give a shit.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It's weird, the wife will play a button mashing fighter game but that is literally it. Everything else she's like FUUUG DAT!

Comment

• So I had absolutely no issues with Sim City last night. In fact, I meant to play it for about 30 mins and ended up playing it for 3 hours. I have it bumped to almost all high and noticed no slowdowns for the most part and my rig isn't that great. The small city size isn't a problem yet as it takes longer to set up to your town and tweak it to even fill up that space. Managing other cities isn't that bad either. It's definitely not our old Sim City but so far it hasn't shit the bed. Color me surprised.

Comment

Working...
                                X