Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friend told me he spent HOURS on that boss.

Comment

• It was luck on my end. It would totally help if you had maxed out pistols with the auto shot. I had 2 health when I beat him.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Dusty Knuckles in all of his level 9 glory:
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Totally sucked into DC universe online. Uncharted 3 is pretty great still as well. Picked up God of War 3 from my buddy as my old PS3 died before I could get anywhere. I dig it but I think I prefer that new Castlevania game over this. BLASPHEMY.

Comment

• Was Lords of Shadow that good?

Not having a BS3 I don't have the ability to Kratos it up.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I really like it.

Comment

• It's definitely not as polished but for some reason I had more fun with it.

Comment

• In the game, are you playing as a Belmont or one of those dragon dildos with an upside down castle?
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Belmont.

Comment

• I'm sold.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Finally got further in Skyward Sword last night, hope to beat the third dungeon this week. Played more Alpha Protocol and fucked a bunch of dudes up last night with my sweet karate moves.

Comment

• Is DCU worth the download? I heard it had tons of issues at launch so I'm hesitant.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Only if you have either a PS3 or a controller for your PC. IT plays like shit without a controller in my opinion. IT plays like a MMO Beat-em-up. IT's fun for free and sweet to play on my tv.

Comment

• I have a 360 controller so I may try it out.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, can't go wrong with free. The queues sometime suck but I'm having fun passing the time until Old Republic comes out.

Comment

Working...
                                X