No announcement yet.

CHILI: THE FINAL FRONTIER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My crockpot chili works awesomely as it's the perfect amount for us. But you'd hate it any way because there are beans in it. However, I've never recieved one complaint from anyone about it.

It's like my brother bitching that "it's not the right way to that!" yet people like my food over his. There is no right way or wrong way. There is only tasty or not tasty.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Beans are fine in it, but they ain't a requirement. I like black beans in my chili. I've already gotten the fo of Texas, so you guys can continue to castigate me.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
        I'm really only a fan of turkey chili. I just really don't like chili very much.
        I'm not allowed to have chili anymore.

Thanks a lot, UN.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Chili only needs to consist of meat and stock/spices. The hotter, the better. I want my forehead to be a waterfall.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

You'd like mine then. For the hotness, maybe not the beans.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I'm fine with beans. But I'd rather not exert the energy if it's not meat.

Comment

And like Howard, I'm getting really fucking gassy as I get older.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                  And like Howard, I'm getting really fucking gassy as I get older.
                  You're AZN. You'll eventually find a way to harness your gases to power the mecha-suit you use to play Star Craft 2.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    You're AZN. You'll eventually find a way to harness your gases to power the mecha-suit you use to play Star Craft 2.
                    Unfortunately, it's not Vespene gas I'm producing.

Comment

YET.

Comment

And along with the turkey chili, I've had lentil turkey chili. It's good - I realize it's not the "beef with red kidney beans" chili that's more traditional, but it's really good. I think I have the recipe somewhere.

Edit: Here!

http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Lentil-Chili
                        Last edited by Lisa; 09-15-2010, 09:27 AM.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

You lost me at lentils. I like them, but in chili?

In fact you lost me at turkey.

Chili =

Comment

Well, it's not like I figured everyone here would be on board with my food choices. But I'm postin' 'em anyway!
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

I could do turkey chili, but I'd have to have other meat in there as well.

Comment

By other meat.....well you know
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X