Awesome Food Blogs/Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Food Blogs/Sites

Let's throw together a compendium of links for awesome food blogs!

My first two:

http://primecutsblog.com/
    http://crepesofwrath.net/
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

http://homesicktexan.blogspot.com/

and obviously, Epicurious. If you have Android/iPhone you should have this app NAO!

Comment

www.allrecipes.com

www.tasteofhome.com

http://www.foodnetwork.com/

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        http://homesicktexan.blogspot.com/

and obviously, Epicurious. If you have Android/iPhone you should have this app NAO!
        That pulled pork recipe is gonna get made ASAP. Gotdamn.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

And I am jealous as hell of the guy who married the woman from Crepes of Wrath. Not only can she cook, but she's hot too. Good work on locking that down ASAP, dude.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Yeah she is. Gotdamn.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Pretentious fuckers from Seattle *looks at Nerdious*... but still some good recipes in here.

http://saltandfat.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                That pulled pork recipe is gonna get made ASAP. Gotdamn.
                I actually think I'm going to make the pulled pork with Frito Pies one day soon.

Comment

the coffee things throws me for a loop though.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    the coffee things throws me for a loop though.
                    Fo Reelz. I'm definitely skeptical there.

Comment

It's only 1/4 cup of coffee grounds. Suck it up, Buttercup.

~

Comment

Just seems odd to me.

Comment

Nah, people do that shit on steaks too. Adds to the smoky flavor a bit. Also I cannot fix my crippling addiction to caffeine.

~

Comment

I just tend to not cook with coffee if I can help it. the last time (was porkchops with coffee in the recipe) it didn't taste all that great to me. But I will try that recipe this weekend hopefully so I'm excited.

Comment

I abhor coffee, so the thought of cooking with it makes my stomach turn. I'll be letting the vaginal partner make this one so I don't fuck it up.

Comment

Working...
                              X