No announcement yet.

Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...have yet to see a full episode of this show...I have all of the first 5 seasons on my instant queue....may have a marathon watching session over the next few weeks...if not, I will still try to DVR this season...
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Instant may be the way to go as you can go at your pace and don't have to wait for a week. I think you guys would enjoy the show if you give it a chance.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

SPOILERS FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVEN'T WATCHED THE SHOW. DON'T WATCH IF YOU WANT TO REMAINED UNSPOILED FOR THE FIRST 5 SEASONS.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MKcKtjrL5bc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MKcKtjrL5bc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I have no recollection whatsoever of Christian talking to Walt's dog.

Comment

That was from an webisode between 4 and 5 I believe.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Ah, makes sense. I didn't get onto the Lost train until a few months before last season, and I didn't visit any of the ancillary media. Seems really hokey and lame though.

Comment

They were. That was the only one that was some what neat.

Comment

Can someone PM me the webisodes I should be watching and in what order if necessary. Thanks.

Comment

Don't bother. Just watch the seasons and stay the fuck outta this thread.

Comment

sir yes sir

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                        Can someone PM me the webisodes I should be watching and in what order if necessary. Thanks.
                        Better yet maybe you should go watch the "Heroes" webisodes
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Why would if matter if he's spoiling himself? If he's been listening to your casts, he would have been spoiled a long time ago.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I also always gave time tags for when we started and finished talking. I'm pretty sure he probably just skipped over those sections while listening. Also, you seem to be standoffish today. Do we need to play some FIFA tonight?

Comment

Do you mean more so than normal? Hahaha. I'm down.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                I also always gave time tags for when we started and finished talking. I'm pretty sure he probably just skipped over those sections while listening. Also, you seem to be standoffish this year. Do we need to play some FIFA tonight?
                                Rob, always with the problem solving.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X