No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 6: Carrot Sticks and Public Bathrooms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I kind of wonder what would have happened had Christine told the woman to please get up and stop embarrasing herself.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

And the whole argument of "She did it only because she was gross/old looking" is weak. She didn't pay her bills to the point of the bank wanting to take the house back. It's not like it was the first notice.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It was the third notice. You'd know if the other guy handled the loan he'd be roasting in hell as we speak.

Comment

I blame Obama.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
            Also, some excellent black and white films to check out: The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari and Metropolis. I've also heard 8 1/2 is amazing. Have it, but not seen it. Hahaha.

Man Bites Dog is another excellent black and white flick.
            Cabinet is amazing. I had to see it after I bought the toys, and it sure as hell doesn't disappoint.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I blame whitey.

BTW for nine beers, you seem to be a lot more coherent.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                I blame Obama.
                Careful. You might get bmetal'd.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                  BTW for nine beers, you seem to be a lot more coherent.
                  It all depends on what kind of beer I'm drinking and if I ate prior to the cast.

Comment

But still the question remains: Is eating a carrot stick with PB gross or weird? Has anyone done it here? I thought it was a normal thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      But still the question remains: Is eating a carrot stick with PB gross or weird? Has anyone done it here? I thought it was a normal thing.
                      Not normal but I've eaten balut.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                        Careful. You might get bmetal'd.
                        Luckily for Rob, I know he's joking but yeah, don't fuck with my boy Obama. I don't play that shit.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Green bean casserole can suck it indeed. And I too used to eat plain butter as a kid.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I can eat that new honey peanut butter on anything, so on a carrot sounds fine.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I just find it fucking fascinating that it's not a "normal" thing.

Comment

Celery yes, carrots no.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X