No announcement yet.

What is the one PS3 Game to Own

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the PS3 dominates in other categories, just not in FPS.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

You guys have no idea how sad I am right now. I'm really lost. I've spent my whole day thinking about what to do....
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

You moron. You make it sound like you're the only one that had an Xbox red-ring on you recently. Shit, man.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Go read a book or something, while you wait for your coffin to get shipped. Don't make me come out there and slap you.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Go buy CoD4 for cheap for the PS3 if you want that sort of game.

Really, if you love CoD4, like me, you'll hate the way Killzone 2 aiming feels, at least I do. I have a love/hate relationship with Killzone 2.

Resistance 2 can get really hectic with the 60 player multiplayer, but I like it, especially after playing Killzone 2 and being pissed off at how the controls feel.

Warhawk is a great multiplayer game. I have to jump back into that game. I bought the last expansion but haven't played it much.

Uncharted is a great single player game. Metal Gear Solid 4 is awesome but I understand that it might not be for everyone, the story can be confusing. It's still my favorite exclusive so far along with Uncharted.

Rob must have been born with a 360 controller for a hand, I do fine in FPS games with the PS3 controller (except in damn Killzone).
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Yeah, It's mostly Killzone. I seriously fucking hate that game. AND I WANT TO LOVE IT! Goddammit.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Same here. I'll do well a round or 2 and then get destroyed the rest of the time and I have to quit or I'll damage something. That's when I go to CoD4 or R2 and remember what a game should control like. Killzone 2 is a pretty game though and my dumb ass still goes and plays a few rounds online.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Has anyone tried COD 5 for PS3? I know the general sentiment but...I can get it for cheap.

Comment

Check out Wipeout HD, Burn Zombie Burn, Flower,etc. Cheap and fun.

Comment

Will do. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                        Has anyone tried COD 5 for PS3? I know the general sentiment but...I can get it for cheap.
                        It's no CoD4.

Comment

I bet...I've got my mind made up. If I stumble across something that looks like a must have I'll get it...if not I'll just catch up on some reading....

Comment

Many must haves mentioned already.

Get Warhawk, you can jump into a game and fuck shit up. Just stay out of the skies if you want to stay alive. Oh, and use the aim assist to your advantage. Or start a private game and learn how to fly. I'm always down for a game of Warhawk. You can even download it from the PSN Store if you don't want to leave your couch.

Zombie mode in CoD5 is fun, I'd join you but I sent the game back to gamefly already.

Comment

Yeah, Warhawk is pretty fun. I hate the ground, and love the skies.

Comment

Add another vote for Uncharted. If you haven't played them on the 360, I'd suggest Burnout Paradise and Mirror's Edge. If you want cheap DLC games, I really like Flower and Everyday Shooter.

Comment

Working...
                                X