Amurica Whorer Story - Best Western

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amurica Whorer Story - Best Western

First episode wasn't too shabby. Can't believe they can show a dude get ass fucked to death. That was proper messed up. Gaga is Manson with less makeup. Really hope this isn't just a rehash of season one.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I'm afraid that it's going to be exactly that. But the hotel looks cool and I like most of the actors so I'll stick with it for a few eps anyway. I expected to be annoyed by Gaga but I thought she was pretty good.

Comment

yeah. Gaga wasn't terrible but it's apparent she's not an actor. She has some flat delivery. She'll only get better hopefully.

dude inside the bed was jacked.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

checked out the second episode. Getting a Rocky Horror vibe now. Gaga's ass is magnificent.

Comment

The latest episode introduced a character that will cause things to really heat up, I think. This show starts so slow every year, I don't know how or why I stick with it.

Comment

Last week's episode was awesome. Fuck man, now that BASSETT is involved again, shit's gonna get real. Really dig where they're going.

Comment

just watched the Devil's Night episode. They missed a great opportunity for the dude that played Gacy (name is escaping me atm) to have played Zodiac. The dude playing Richard was amazingly creepy.

Comment

John Carroll Lynch. I totally forgot he was in that movie.

The most recent episode was nuts (at least, the first half). I really hope they do more with it. They could conceivably run with the incident for the rest of the season but I know that won't be the focus. I was glad to see an origin for the bartender, too. She's the best character this season.

Comment

yeah, he was the BEST in Zodiac. Loved him in it.

Question though: When in the fuck did Sevigny
                    Spoiler: spoilers 
                  find her kid?

Lesley and I thought we missed an episode because all of a sudden he showed up with her.

Comment

So

Spoiler:  
                    her daughter saw the boy at the hotel when she was visiting dad and then told Chloe about it. Later when Chloe went to the hotel to do relations with Wes she spotted the boy a hallway on the way out. She went looking for him, found him, and he was all "hi, mommy".

I'm trying to remember how quick things happened after that. Has Chloe had her special encounter with Gaga yet? That lead to the crazy stuff in the most recent episode.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      So

Spoiler:  
                      her daughter saw the boy at the hotel when she was visiting dad and then told Chloe about it. Later when Chloe went to the hotel to do relations with Wes she spotted the boy a hallway on the way out. She went looking for him, found him, and he was all "hi, mommy".

I'm trying to remember how quick things happened after that. Has Chloe had her special encounter with Gaga yet? That lead to the crazy stuff in the most recent episode.
                      ah ok. I do remember that bit, just not that she escaped with him.

And yeah, Devil's Night episode ended with that encounter.

Comment

OK, so I think you're pretty much caught up. Just the episode from last week is left. All I'll say is that Chloe must not have been a Spider-Man reader.

Comment

Oh lawd, Gaga and the hot court reporter from True Detective gettin it on!

Comment

Working...
                          X