Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been playing a lot of Metal Gear Online the last couple days and now the Battlefront beta. Both are fun so far, although I do have my gripes about MGO.

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Even a broke clock is right twice a day Rerbert. Also Down on your D pad changes 1st to 3rd person on Battlefront.
    First thing I did when I launched the beta was go into options so it would spawn me in 3rd person.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Man, what the fuck, Martin. Panama is great.

Comment

• Everybody Wants Some, Jamie's Cryin', Unchained > Panama. It's a fact. Hell, I'll even go hard on Hot For Teacher vs. Panama.

Martin, got your back, son.

Comment

• Jamie's Cryin'?

Tim,

Comment

• Jesus christ, people don't like Panama? literally only thing wrong with that song is that one Drew Carey episode.

Comment

• Tim, you don't have to lie to have Marteen's back. Just say you support him despite his wrongness. Not liking Panama is like saying you hate fun.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Me not liking Panama is a result of hearing that song over and over again. Constantly. For years. And years. And don't get me started on the heavy rotation MTV put that song in back when I was a teen.

It IS a good song, I'll grant you that, but overplaying put that song in my "Dear God, not again" column. Much like most of the Van Hagar stuff, too.

'Digger, what can I say? Jamie's Cryin' has some prime Eddie VH licks and DLR was killing it back then. Panama was also around where Roth was on his way out of the band, and the breakup was pretty ugly. So bad memories for me, an old school VH fan from back in the day.

Besides, there are better songs about cars out there (Red Barchetta anyone?) than Dave's ode to his wheels. Just sayin'.

Comment

• after going through my purchase history on the 360 I was able to find a ton of songs that said "1.99" but after clicking on it it allowed me to download it for free. Finally got most of my dlc downloaded. I knew I had more than just 20 extra songs. But man is the tour shitty because I hate like 90% of the songs on disc. So if possible I just keep voting for the same few songs which sucks. Also on drums the fact there is no way to click the RB button when voting is fucking DUMB. So many poor design decisions it's fucking infuriating.

The launch of RB4 was kind of shitty. This is the state of gaming and it makes me sad.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So at the purchase confirmation screen it says $0.00? I started going through DLC on Saturday and had a few songs pop up like that.

Comment

• no it says 1.99. But when I click on it then it will say "you already bought this, would you like re download it?"
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I feel like either I didn't play the original rock bands that much (which isn't true) or Harmonix just broke shit across the board for no reason.

Even though it sounds like I hate the game, I don't. I'm just disappointed because this should have been a slam dunk and when it works it's still the fucking best, but with all the random crashes to desktop, audio glitches, etc.. it's hard to be completely in love. I feel like most of this shit can be patched in, so I hope within 6 months this game is in state that it should have been in at launch.

Comment

• I am digging the new guitar a bit more now. The solos are the shit and I finally have a decent grasp on how to make them sound awesome. My version of Rebel Yell is the shit, hahah

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            I feel like either I didn't play the original rock bands that much (which isn't true) or Harmonix just broke shit across the board for no reason.

Even though it sounds like I hate the game, I don't. I'm just disappointed because this should have been a slam dunk and when it works it's still the fucking best, but with all the random crashes to desktop, audio glitches, etc.. it's hard to be completely in love. I feel like most of this shit can be patched in, so I hope within 6 months this game is in state that it should have been in at launch.
                            I totally agree. The core gameplay is still great (and I do like a lot of the disc songs) but everything around it is half finished. Hell, even the quick play song sorting is screwed up! Although maybe I'm just not using it correctly yet. But that should tell me something, too..

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              Me not liking Panama is a result of hearing that song over and over again. Constantly. For years. And years. And don't get me started on the heavy rotation MTV put that song in back when I was a teen.

It IS a good song, I'll grant you that, but overplaying put that song in my "Dear God, not again" column. Much like most of the Van Hagar stuff, too.
                              Yup. Kinda like Losing My Religion (RIP, R.E.M.) and a shit load of good (or okay songs) - I mean, Panama was a fun song at the time, but my main wow for it is it being better than Jump. If you say I'm crazy for hating Jump, then my craziness is apparently liking good Van Halen.

It's not Hot for Teacher or Eruption.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• http://hex.frvr.com/

this is a pretty addicting puzzle game.

Comment

Working...
                                X