No announcement yet.

Justified - FX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't want it to end. How long will I have to wait for Goggins to be excellent again in another show?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I don't want it to end either.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I really dug it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I didn't want it to end, but they ended it beautifully. That last line..... It just works so well.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• My only beef is that Raylan actually likes that new hat. He looks like a dick in it.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I loved it.

I got mad when that guy called Raylan's daughter a punk.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Nice post finale interview with Graham Yost

Comment

• "We dug coal together." "That's right."

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    My only beef is that Raylan actually likes that new hat. He looks like a dick in it.
                    The hat was a nod to Leonard and pretty much nothing more. Raylan must not have liked it to much, he wasn't wearing around his daughter.

Comment

• That was a really good finale. It kept me guessing and things didn't end like I expected. The last season really fired on all cylinders.

Comment

Working...
                      X