No announcement yet.

Parks and Recreation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How in the fuck have I never seen this?

GLORIOUS.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Holy fuck.

Comment

• right? dying.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That's amazing. Chris Pratt is great.

Comment

• They killed it. So good. I love that

Spoiler:  
            Leslie was elected President.

Comment

• Yup. Perfect. Teared up a bit.

Comment

• Did they actually say that she was elected or was it just implied? I don't remember them saying it but I definitely picked up on it.

The stuff with Craig was fucking great but I'm annoyed we didn't get any Jamm updates. Jamm was my favorite.

Fucking LOLZ to Gerry's stuff though. That was fucking great.

Comment

• Implied. The secret service at the funeral telling her "it's time to go."

Comment

• ah ok. That's what I figured.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Did they actually say that she was elected or was it just implied? I don't remember them saying it but I definitely picked up on it.

The stuff with Craig was fucking great but I'm annoyed we didn't get any Jamm updates. Jamm was my favorite.

Fucking LOLZ to Gerry's stuff though. That was fucking great.
                      Jamm and Shawna the Reporter got cut for time. The NBC site should have the clips.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Mark Englert is doing some sort of Pawnee National Park print. I must have it.

Comment

Working...
                        X