This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask questions to be answered on the show

Line up now and ask questions. All questions will be taken from registered site members. All of the other peons have to fuck off elsewhere.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Quick softball question: Is it true that Zack banged the hell out of Kelly on Saved By the Bell?

Have you seen Under the Skin? What were your thoughts on it? Too pretentious? Not pretentious enough? What of the rest of Glazer's output?

Best of the Three Colors films and why is it Blue?

Do you think Rob has any idea what the hell I'm talking about?
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

First one: YES.

Next 2: NOPE
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Keep them coming. You'll get your answers on the actual show.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

What actress will Matthew Vaughn knock up next?

What other director/actress love children are out there?

How many actresses has Will Smith knocked up with scientology babies during the orgies he and Jada throw?

Who would be getting action scripts (Oblivion, Jack Reacher, Edge of Tomorrow, etc) if Tom Cruise wasn't drinking the blood of Xenu to stay young?

Will Shane Black and James Gunn become A list thanks to the Marvel bump?

Comment

Keep it going.

Comment

Best musical motif in a film?

Did Walken kill Natalie Wood?

Best Steve McQueen film and why? This could be either the actor or director or both.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

What are your go-to films to watch when hungover?

Robocop remake: why do people give this child-proofed pile a pass?
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

I'll partially answer one now.

I don't get hungover. Almost physically impossible.

Comment

An addendum: if you are some mutant who can not become hungover for whatever reason, what is then your go-to film when sick or in a shit mood that provides a sliver of comfort?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

If Rob were a cat what kind of cat would he be? And would he be a cat that licks his paws or his crotch?

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        An addendum: if you are some mutant who can not become hungover for whatever reason, what is then your go-to film when sick or in a shit mood that provides a sliver of comfort?

Not a mutant, just a hyperactive immune system and really low stable blood sugar levels. I can drink, but I pretty much have to drink like Volstagg for that to happen.

As a perfect addendum, the same issue also destroys my digestive tract and opens me up to any number of maladities, as such I watch the following movies when I'm sick.

1) F******** Z***
                        2) B*** C****: H******
                        3) H***

I'm never in a shit mood for long, regardless of what some people want to believe. I'm really good at putting shit in check and going about my day. It makes seem cold to some people, but fuck 'em.

Comment

Best actor to director transition?

Will Mel Gibson be given a chance to work after Expendables?

Who really was Ms. Kate and why was he/she/heshe so badass at Red Dead Redemption?

I guess I should ask one Rob can answer so Rob, is it ootz ootz ootz OR untz untz untz?
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

We hit record in 30 minutes. Offer up more questions, while I eat Vienna Sausages and Astro Pops.

Comment

Are phallic type foods your go to for snacks?
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                              X