Genre Discussion: Legal Thrillers/Courtroom Dramas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt View Post
    I vote to include it for the following reasons: it passed a real lawyer's seal of approval for veracity, and it displays a case that would be viable in a legit thriller.
    I'm ok with that but in all honesty, it IS a comedy so Lisa has a point there. Now not liking it? Totally invalid.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Geez, what I started. No giving Lisa grief, please, as I was the one who posited adding My Cousin Vinny, a comedy, in a thread about Legal Thrillers and Dramas.

As for her distaste re: My Cousin Vinny, hey, it's an opinion, which she is entitled to under Section 1A, paragraph 2 of the BDR Penal Code. The one before Amazon.com Link Purchase Procedures.

Comment

Lisa, if you don't think it's dramatic then think about being locked up in a small town Alabama prison for a week. I think their terror for being NY city boys in the small town south was legit.

Comment

Tim said Penal. Lulz
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Lisa, if you don't think it's dramatic then think about being locked up in a small town Alabama prison for a week. I think their terror for being NY city boys in the small town south was legit.
            But it wasn't presented as a drama - it was a comedy. Therefore, it doesn't belong in this thread.

Also, I hate that movie.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

It belongs...

Comment

Nuh-uh, I said so!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                  Nuh-uh, I said so!

Comment

Inherit the Wind!

Comment

Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                      Inherit the Wind!
                      OMG, YES!!!

Comment

didn't I mention that one already? If not, then it was an oversight.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

You may have - it's just that there's so many great courtroom DRAMAS ( ) that it's hard to keep track!

Comment

Working...
                          X