No announcement yet.

WE GOIN' CHICKEN HUNTIN'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched the clip, and... wow. Just... wow. I've never seen so many folks who just don't give a shit all in one place. Good judgment? Fuck that. Hygiene? Nah. Birth control? Please. Getting an education? Ain't got no time for dat shit, cuz. Pride in one's appearance? HA! You funny, bro!

Also, trying to count the many uses of the words "fuck" and "shit" from our painted face brethren in that clip... not sure if it's possible with today's technology.

Comment

The fucked up thing is that if you look at the stats of crime/rape/etc at a normal outdoor festival and then at the gathering, usually the gathering has none while COUNTRYFEST '12 will have a bunch of drunken bullshit.

Good on them for getting fucked up but keeping the peace.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

True, true. They look to be environmentally responsible too, as some of 'em were throwing trash out properly, so props to 'em for that.

Comment

I'm just playing devil's advocate here.

You can call me Keanu.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Fair enough, as you and CJ were of the Family, for however brief a time. What prompted you to split Violent J's warm embrace (you probably mentioned it in a 'cast, but I'm old)?

Comment

I had a really bad trip (my final one) and the poster I had of The Great Milenko told me to grow up and stop listening to ICP. Then it tried to eat me.

Comment

Something just occurred to me....

Juggalos are peaceful, communal, care about the environment, embrace sharing, and sometimes wear bizarre fashions and face paint. From the video, they favor playing with hacky sacks, making their own music, and pursue open sexual relationships. In short they feel good about themselves and each other, and often flash hand signs to express this.

Sounds like the Juggalos are the 21st century's answer to... HIPPIES!

And since Rob and CJ were part of the Juggalo Family for awhile, they could be considered hippies, too!

Tell me, Rob, or should I say ELECTRIC MOONBEAM UNICORN, am I wrong?

ETA: Love that story, Rob! Sorry, Moonbeam.

Comment

Juggalos are the hippies because Ravers are more annoying.

Comment

Well... cant argue with that. I knew quite a few ravers, so your point is sound.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                      The fucked up thing is that if you look at the stats of crime/rape/etc at a normal outdoor festival and then at the gathering, usually the gathering has none while COUNTRYFEST '12 will have a bunch of drunken bullshit.

Good on them for getting fucked up but keeping the peace.
                      Nothing is reported probably because the Juggalos are so far out of their minds on hillbilly heroin that they don't know what's going on.

Comment

• http://blogs.houstonpress.com/rocks/..._texas_fay.php

Texas is his favorite. He plans on moving here. His baby mama is from Houston. FUCK.

Comment

• Good on him.

Comment

Working...
                          X