No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 1: No Hidden Meanings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I don't remember an easy mode on games back in the day. I almost feel guilty playing games on normal. So yeah, kid gamers, total pussies.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

But I see the point of making a game that isn't super hard. After trying Battletoads and Ghost and Goblins, I never cared for those types of games. You want a game that you can beat and video game companies want you to buy those games.

Example: Has anyone tried the newest Ninja Gaiden? I haven't because the last time I played that game (when I was 7) I got fucking mad as shit. Same deal with Mega Man. Fuck that shit. I don't want to buy something that's unbeatable.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

So you sir are a pussy. The new Ninja Gaiden was dope as fuck (I'm waiting to get the 2nd one for PS3) and the new Mega Man was fun as hell too. As long as the game mechanics aren't broken, I'll take a hard game over an easy one any day. Especially when games are 60 bucks a pop.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          So you sir are a pussy. The new Ninja Gaiden was dope as fuck (I'm waiting to get the 2nd one for PS3) and the new Mega Man was fun as hell too. As long as the game mechanics aren't broken, I'll take a hard game over an easy one any day. Especially when games are 60 bucks a pop.
          And how far did you get in COD4 on Veteran? I'm just not down with games that don't give me the choice. If there's a normal mode, I'll go through that, and then challenge myself. I don't want to have to try the hardest mode possible, right off the bat. I'm fucking hardcore casual. Hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
            And how far did you get in COD4 on Veteran? I'm just not down with games that don't give me the choice. If there's a normal mode, I'll go through that, and then challenge myself. I don't want to have to try the hardest mode possible, right off the bat. I'm fucking hardcore casual. Hahaha.
            COD4 on veteran was waaaayyy too hard. Not fun. I quit.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

And while I'll admit I enjoyed the new Mega Man demo, I wasn't tempted to buy it because I knew I would just get frustrated and not play anymore.

Comment

I'm not saying that you have to try the hardest mode possible, but normal modes are easy modes today. The jump between Normal and Veteran in COD was fucking stupid. But Normal was too easy. There needs to be a fine line. But kids are fucking pussies today. That has yet to be disproved.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

And while I'll admit I enjoyed the new Mega Man demo, I wasn't tempted to buy it because I knew I would just get frustrated and not play anymore.
                  I bought it. Played it for about 30 minutes. Haven't touched it since. Don't have the time/patience.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

But isn't it really based on what console they have?

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                      I bought it. Played it for about 30 minutes. Haven't touched it since. Don't have the time/patience.
                      This is what I'm saying. Why purchase a game because you're not going to play it again. And if you couldn't deal with the first one, you're probably not going to pick up the other iterations. Game developers know this. They bank on it.

Comment

And then they churn out the same game over and over and over again. Look if I offended you Nerdious because you are a pussy gamer I apologize. I'm just saying that "our generation" and "this generation" of gamers are completely different, and not always for the best.

Comment

No, I'm just saying that it's all dependent on the console and the developers. Temco and Capcom will always churn out games that are a little bit more difficult. But to say that kid gamers aren't hardcore is ridiculous.
                          Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 10-13-2009, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Name me a hardcore kids game.

Comment

Sorry, I meant hardcore kid gamers.

Comment

Fester's does not count. That was a broken piece of shit. Any LJN game falls into that category.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X