Clear All

Originally posted by Rob View Post
    But I still prefer ANTZ over Bug's.
    QFT my friend.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Bug's Life was fine, but Dave Foley doesn't have the staying power like he used to.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Nothing beats Sly Stallone and Woody Allen as friends in Antz though.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Antz was a weird movie though. Did anyone expect cursing in that movie?

Comment

I didn't expect it to be good as I was always PIXAR = AWESOME.

Which they do, but Antz is my favorite Dreamworks animation movie I think.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

'Antz' was good, but 'Kung Fu Panda' was fantastic...MUCH better than it should have been.

The Shrek films can burn in a fire.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I forgot about Panda. I think I dug it? Haha. I honestly don't remember.

Comment

Haha! it looks cute!

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  The only Pixar movie that I don't care for is 'A Bug's Life' (yes, I even prefer 'Cars')
                  Really? That's pretty bad.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  The Shrek films can burn in a fire.
                  2 and 3 totally can. The first one wasn't that bad, IMO. As long as it's been a while since I've seen it...
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Yeah, I liked the first Shrek as well. Second one wasn't that fun, and I didn't bother with the third.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

I will admit to liking Eddie Murphy's work as the donkey, but that's about it.

I disliked the first 'Shrek' film, but it wasn't excrutiating. The second one was a grit-your-teeth-and-get-through-it kind of experience. I made it 10 minutes into the third one and HAD to leave the room...I was close to violence.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

The only laugh Shrek gave me is when they capture the Gingerbread Man and torture him and someone squeaks "Not his gumdrop buttons!"

Comment

I did like Lord Faarqwad or whatever. John Lithgow = awesome.

Comment

you people are dead inside

Comment

Not one Dreamworks film I can think of can match Pixar. Even Pixar at its worst is head and shoulders above any Dreamworks Production.

'cept for Wallace & Gromit. That was co-produced with Aardman.

Comment

Antz > A bug's life

Comment

Working...
                                X