Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toy Story 3

http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/toystory3/

New trailer. I'm excited. The 2nd one is still one of my favorite Pixar flicks.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Blows my mind how old Andy is now. Still, I don't know if this could top UP.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Oh, God, the tears...

just kidding. The trailer did make me laugh, though. I like the twist with Buzz.

Comment

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c4F0qtekpgo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c4F0qtekpgo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Full trailer. SOLD.

Comment

I saw a crazed barrel o' monkey attack!
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I can't wait to get home and see this! Blocked at the office.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

blocked for me too, Lisa

I have a gut feeling that this entry is going to severely underwhelm, though. Anyone else harboring any doubts about this for some (or no) reason?
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

It's not blowing my skirt up either...

I'll wait for the disc.

Comment

I actually never saw Toy Story 2. No idea how it got passed me.

Comment

TS2 is fantastic...even better than the first one.

The only Pixar movie that I don't care for is 'A Bug's Life' (yes, I even prefer 'Cars'), and I'm getting a similar vibe off of the TS3 material that I've seen so far.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        I actually never saw Toy Story 2. No idea how it got passed me.
                        You have to see it! It's better than the first one, I just loved it.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

I have a much worse feeling about Cars 2 than I could ever have for this.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Cars is the worst PIXAR movie since A Bug's Life. But I'd rather watch A Bug's Life any day of the week.

Comment

But I still prefer ANTZ over Bug's.

Comment

Working...
                              X