DEADER SPACE (The Dead Space 2 Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
    I made the mistake of posting up in the area with the hackable console and the other assholes burst out of the windows to kill me, but otherwise I just can't seem to argharrggh
    Stick to putting your back up against the first set up lockers you see. That way you have enough space in between them to be able to put them down before they tackle you.

And if that doesn't work, try running up to the line where the game makes them spawn and run back to as open an area you can find in the container area and stand your ground.

And if that doesn't work, just keep trying until you either come out on top or break down and cry in a fetal heap.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
      Stick to putting your back up against the first set up lockers you see. That way you have enough space in between them to be able to put them down before they tackle you.

And if that doesn't work, try running up to the line where the game makes them spawn and run back to as open an area you can find in the container area and stand your ground.

And if that doesn't work, just keep trying until you either come out on top or break down and cry in a fetal heap.
      Man I can't proofread when I'm hungover.

Hope this helped, as fucking general as it is.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Stuck at the solar panels. Loving this game so far.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Stuck how?

What do?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Stuck at the solar panels. Loving this game so far.

You only need to move two of them, so that the hatch opens up up. Also, if you have the detonator...it makes short work of the fucker flinging crap at you.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
              Stuck how?

What do?

The zero-g parts always fuck me up and I was moving one of the panels in a manner that was making it do NOTHING as far as I can tell.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The aim of the light rays are a bit skewed so just take that into account when you're readjusting the panels.

It's a plus/minus of maybe a couple of extra feet to the left you need to go to hit the sweet spot. Just keep guessing until it hits, but it shouldn't be too difficult.

You're fast approaching another badass moment, so this is the time to kind of chill, float around, and look at shit.

Just keep an eye on your O2, as sometimes you'll just up and forget that shit when you're stomping storage boxes or shooting refuse into the vacuum of space.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sweet. Hopefully get to beat it this week.

Comment

• Godspeed Spider-Man

(I really want more DLC for that game. Severed was a fun interlude, but FFFFFFFFFFFFF I need my fix.)
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm just hoping there isn't a part in this game that makes me give up like the first one did. But since I pimped out my line cutter and suit, I seem to be going through guys with no issues so far.

Comment

• Also found the Peng statue or whatever and got the achievement. Do I need to keep that statue for any purpose?

Comment

• You might change your tune when you get back to the transport hub...

And Peng is good for two things: an acheefmunt and for selling.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sometimes, the closest thing to playing it for yourself for the first time is watching a British man with a dry sense of humor who startles easily play it for the first time.
                            sigpic
                            360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Beat the solar stuff and went through the garbage disposal (or whatever that was). AWESOME. Those "on rails" parts are fucking sweet.

Comment

Working...
                              X