A Special Evening with Dave Matthews Band 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Special Evening with Dave Matthews Band 2014

No openers this year. Two sets from the band, one acoustic and one plugged in. I just got confirmed for Warehouse tickets for all three nights at the Gorge. Gonna be a good time.

Rob, are you going with Lesley? BDR meet up activate!

Comment

haha, I am not sir, but she's going all 3 nights. That was her gift to herself this year. 3 nights of Dave without me. Everyone wins.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Bummer. And they're playing two sets every night so it's like SIX concerts.

AND they're making it a Caravan stop so there'll be a bunch of other bands, too. So excited.

Comment

TOO MUCH DAVE
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

http://youtu.be/pSPECzpKn4U

Comment

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                haha, I am not sir, but she's going all 3 nights. That was her gift to herself this year. 3 nights of Dave without me. Everyone wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  TOO MUCH DAVE
                  NEVAR TOO MUCH!
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Working...
                  X