No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6MjTh5tFiZM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm in.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• awesome.

Comment

• yeahhhhhh

Also, here's a bunch more

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/P5dTHmlq9r8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

awesome.
              FUUUUUUUCK YEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6MjTh5tFiZM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

awesome.
                <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/P5dTHmlq9r8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I would like all of these right now please.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  I would like all of these right now please.
                  YASSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssss
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Edge of Tomorrow sequel happening! woooo!

Comment

• Cool fuckin' BEANS!
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Not sure if I see the point of a sequel, but holy shit was the first movie great.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qWN8rXGkRVA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• So word on THE JUNGLE BOOK is absolutely through the roof. 100% on RT so far and the reviews individually are universally glowing.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• did not give any shits about the Jungle Book movie (always thought the animated one was lame as balls) until I watched a VR trailer this weekend. It put my ass right in King Louie's court filled with monkeys and shit and it was awesome.

Totally gonna see this fucking thing in Rob-O-Vision now.

Comment

• How long before the Serkis version of THE JUNGLE BOOK gets quietly shelved and the tech used for another project?
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X