No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching now. The man reeks of incompetence and lies. His body language screams GUILTY.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I've had to cover a number of city, state and national political events. Whether as PR, volunteer or media. I've never seen one person get their ass kicked this bad in public.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Sessions, the attorney general of the U.S., says he has NEVER received a private briefing on the Russian cyberattacks. Only read in papers
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• This fucking Lankford guy. He hasn't asked a question yet, he's just giving a speech.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• OPEN YOUR EARS YOU OLD FUCK.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• oh shit, getting testy..
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• under his breath "....doesn't seem like it."

Comment

• Oh Sen. Cotton....

Comment

• Cotton has always been a paid flunky for the RNC. He's an old Ailes news fodder source. Took payments various times to leak shit to FOX News first.

The fact that he's practically tickling Sessions' balls isn't going unnoticed.

Comment

• Ask this question: Why did Sessions have ANY need to EVER meet with Amb/Snr Intel Officer of the country we KNOW interfered in our election?

Comment

• Had to turn off Senator Cotton. Didn't want to go into rage mode.

Comment

• I DID NOT TAKE NOTES. NO NOTES. SOME NOTES. WHAT ARE NOTES?

Comment

• Yells at Senator Kamala Harris for making him nervous.

"The colored girl done got me all uppity!"

Comment

• QUIT CITING AN IMAGINARY POLICY!

IT'S NOT REAL. YOU'RE GIVING LEGAL TWITTER A FUCKING ANEURYSM!

Comment

• Foreign IC now says that they have audio of the third meeting at the Mayflower. He's lying, but he doesn't know he's caught.

Comment

Working...
                                X