X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://t.co/uMaq66QScP?amp=1

They used a FBAR violation to flip Manafort?! LOLOLOL

Comment

• Always, ALWAYS, follow the money. That's how they nailed Capone, that's how they'll get Manafort, that's how they'll get Trump.

Comment

• Following the money is also how they almost got Nixon.
        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Something new emerging since yesterday.

SF Russian Embassy was seen burning heavy amounts of paper and other materials yesterday.

Now, local INS head is saying that multiple workers in said Embassy are trying to defect. Given that Russian defection to the US en masse hasn't happened since the 1980s, most people don't know what to make of it.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Here's a story about what happened yesterday. http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...901-story.html

I heard the term Embassy, but locals say it's a Consulate. Either way, something has them spooked.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              Here's a story about what happened yesterday. http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...901-story.html

I heard the term Embassy, but locals say it's a Consulate. Either way, something has them spooked.
              Heh, I happened to see this headline last night and immediately thought of this thread and that it must be documents burning.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                Heh, I happened to see this headline last night and immediately thought of this thread and that it must be documents burning.

I'm anxious to see what comes out of this, as it's apparently multiple reports of Russian politicos trying to defect. Not just tied to that event.

Comment

• Kimmy got that megaton, y'all! I guess we won't be seeing Luke train Rey afterall.

Comment

• As it holds true, the worse it gets for Trump...suddenly NK advances a decade in nuclear tech in a blink of the eye.

It's weird how the two go hand-in-hand.

Comment

• Was wondering on that. Not sure what Vlad gains by giving tech to NK apart from sowing chaos.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Was wondering on that. Not sure what Vlad gains by giving tech to NK apart from sowing chaos.

That's been the Russian MO since 1917. Especially when their way of life is threatened.

The sad thing is the Shortbus NK kids are getting worked up for what will ultimately end in their destruction.

Comment

• Manafort rolled over to EDVA this morning. It's time to put on makeup, it's time to light the lights.

Comment

• SWEEEEEEEEEEEET.

Got a link?
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              SWEEEEEEEEEEEET.

Got a link?
                              Not yet. As far as I know, he's still there. Right now, it's just the usual jackals speculating on what this means.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                Manafort rolled over to EDVA this morning. It's time to put on makeup, it's time to light the lights.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X