Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackass 3-D

YES PLEASE.

I've fucking dug these guys since the Big Brother days. 3D is going to be fucking glorious....
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Part of me thinks TOO MUCH. Then that part gets bitch slapped and shuts up.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I will see this opening day.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Yep. Always see first day. Lesley and I had a blast at the 2nd one. The crowd fucking makes these movies so much better.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Cool. 2.0 was better than the first says I.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Indeed. Anything with Spike was fucking gold.

Comment

I agree with the 2.0 love.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Haaa, I want a flying medicine ball to come out and smack me in the nuts!
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Which theater are you going to see this at? Your request could be arranged.....
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

As long as Hocken isn't there
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Don't give a shit, I want to see this more than anything out there right now. This will always be one of my guilty pleasures. I also own the TV box set. Not so much guilty as "awesome".
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Everything these guys have done is fucking hilarious for the most part. Even skits I've seen dozens of times still make me laugh. I still remember watching the original "Self Defense Tests" from a Big Brother vid. It eventually ended up as the first episode with a segment cut out, for obvious reasons. this still makes me laugh.

CHARGE!!!

Comment

This could be the greatest 3-D movie since Nature Trail to Hell....IN 3-D!
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

If you don't think this is the greatest news ever then FUCK YOU.

I don't know how they'll be able to top Pontius getting his dick chomped by a snake but I'm willing to see them try. I hope Margera cries more fat, delicious tears. Fuck that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              If you don't think this is the greatest news ever then FUCK YOU.

I don't know how they'll be able to top Pontius getting his dick chomped by a snake but I'm willing to see them try. I hope Margera cries more fat, delicious tears. Fuck that guy.
                              Agreed.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                              X