No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So...this is just nerdgasm morning.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• This is pretty nice. Still, I prefer the right hand of doom.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Could this movie actually be good?
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• DERP

Thanos would beat Hellboy's head in with a pipe...then jerkoff on his corpse.

/nerd version of Louis CK joke
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Good question? But we've never had a massive superhero team up film like this. And it's Joss Wheedon who I figure with the budget could pull this off.

And yeah I get it, Thanos is an all-powerful superbeing that could destroy things with his mere thoughts. Whop-dee-fucking-doo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                Could this movie actually be good?
                They got the tools and the talent.

It's Millaaah Time.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  Good question? But we've never had a massive superhero team up film like this. And it's Joss Wheedon who I figure with the budget could pull this off.

And yeah I get it, Thanos is an all-powerful superbeing that could destroy things with his mere thoughts. Whop-dee-fucking-doo.
                  Thanos is just awesome.

Quit being so jaded.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Holy carp, I remember The Infinity Gauntlet now. Holy flashback.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I mainly remember it from the Marvel Fighting Arcade game. Which was indeed the bees-knees.

*breaks out into Charlston*

Comment

• I don't want to see the scale on this get TOO FUCKING BIG and overload the film.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• See, that's the risk when you'd have something like this. That's why I don't think a Justice League movie could ever work.

Comment

• I want epic scale.

If you've got the assembled talent, why not make it huge?

And a League movie wouldn't work unless they were pooling resources and talent like Marvel has done with their main properties.

It's a matter of both time and investment that WB just aren't willing to do right now. They're still trying to resurrect the Big Blue Boyscout.
                            Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-26-2010, 10:01 AM.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• At this point, I'm starting to wonder if they're going to make Avengers a single film or go the LOTR route and shoot a couple of films back-to-back. A Thanos storyline, it seems to me, would require at least two pics to do correctly.
                              Last edited by Timothy225; 07-26-2010, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                I don't want to see the scale on this get TOO FUCKING BIG and overload the film.

It's going to be in Thor and Avengers. Background set dressing in Thor, though.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X