STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah you did.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      OK, TFA played MUCH MUCH better on the second viewing. I kinda loved it this time.
      Originally posted by Matt View Post
      And, it felt like a STAR WARS film this time too.

Yeah, really dug it.
      This kid! This kid over here! I love this kid!

Comment

• Finn also hitting the chess set.

Comment

• Some funny stuff here...

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Sexd06I8mzg?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's real cool. I assumed they just used the same footage from the originals.
            Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Finn also hitting the chess set.
            Watch that video.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ultra hi-res shots from The Force Awakens for those that want some new desktops

I'm partial to this one

Comment

• Rogue One spoilers when I get back to a PC.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

•   Spoiler: Really surprised there weren't any leaks until a week ago. 

Dr. Galen = Mads Mikkelson's character.

Galen is the guy that takes Death Star from Geonosis in Episode 2 to death machine of Episode 4.

He has a freakout over what he's done and gives the plans to his daughter Felicity Whatever Her Name Is.

She contacts the Rebels and sets in motion the shit that will lead to A New Hope. The Rebels can't reach her directly, so they hire a band of mercenaries to aid her transport from Death Star Construction Place to the Tantive IV.

All of the Moff/Vader shit remains so far. But, new details and all that shit.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• That sounds cool. I really hope this one turns out okay because I think it would be neat to see more grounded stories.

Comment

• Mads is a mad scientist? Perfect.

Comment

• "Bothan spies"
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          "Bothan spies"

were part of ROTJ.

Comment

• This guy destroys HuffPo's problems with The Force Awakens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              were part of ROTJ.
                              So the Bothans died for Death Stars 2? Oh well. As long as I get my Donnie Yen, I'm cool.

Comment

• It's a fucking easy thing to do. That list was written by a douchebag with ADD.

Comment

Working...
                                X