BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Directed by Uwe Boll, Starring Nic Cage.....in all of the roles
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm on dialysis now having read those two names too close together.

Rookie mistake.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, I fumbled at the one while doing my endzone dance prematurely. Sorry Coach.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Cage deserves much of the shit he gets for picking projects out of a hat to keep the IRS from repoing his wig collection, but then I think he'd be a great Question if they ever got a filmic DCU off the ground.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'll take most of the bad Nic Cage to get the good.

Comment

• I'm the same way with Daniel Day Lewis.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                I'm the same way with Daniel Day Lewis.
                I'll co-sign that as well. But Ben Stiller can eat a dick. ALL OF THE DICKS. Preferably out of a bag.

Comment

• Honestly, I think Cage would be an amazing Riddler if they did a super campy 60s style Batman. Shit, do a cheap one off direct to video Batman 60 minute animated movie with Cage as Riddler.

Comment

• <iframe src="http://blip.tv/play/h45pg5KUPAI.html?p=1" width="550" height="443" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://a.blip.tv/api.swf#h45pg5KUPAI" style="display:none"></embed>
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Helen Slater was so fine.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        Helen Slater was so fine.
                        This is the only correct.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Finger lickin good indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                FAIR IS FAIR!! ERMAHGHERDHUGEBILLYJEANBONERSRIGHTNAO!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X