Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    Like I told Jamie last night, there's never a good time to say you sodomized a minor or two. This shit is only coming back because of how bad it was handled by Sony back in 98
    I was gonna say, didn't this all come out during Apt Pupil?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      I was gonna say, didn't this all come out during Apt Pupil?
      Wasnt it the PLOT for Apt Pupil?
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• *Shrugs*

Singer is young guy (and girl) crazy. Doesn't mean he's guilty. I don't think he is. But I don't know and yeah I think some of this is due to his being an easy target (Look at how quickly jackasses like Devin jumped to declare his guilt). Timing stinks.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZM83DJpd1Uk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That Beast bit is neat.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VhcDZlL6DZA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Logan and li'l Wanda.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/C3fudPFuJ1k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I love how Hardee's/Carls Jrs idea of a special promo burger always ends up being "throw more bacon on it!"

Comment

• I tried the Carls Jr. here once. Fuck that place. It sucked, orders were wrong and Whataburger didn't return my calls for a week.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Nothing bests Whataburger. NOTHING!
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        Nothing bests Whataburger. NOTHING!
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• TATUM IS GAMBIT. GAMBIT IS C-TATES. OMG.

Comment

• Sooooo dumb. Sooooo good.

Comment

• The only question I have is "Will he be wearing the headcondom?"

My follow-up would be "Can C-Tates bring that shit back?"
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• he fucking better be wearing the headcondom.

Comment

Working...
                                X