X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
    He really IS movin' on up, now. Amen.
    Once again, your comedic kung-fu is stronger than mine, sir!

Comment

• Heard on the NYC Classic Rock station earlier today that Sherman was a HUGE fan of prog rock. Yes, ELP & Genesis were his favorites. Who'd'a thunk it?
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• La Jeteé was and still is absolutely amazing.

Chris Marker, you will be missed.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Marvin Hamlisch, gone at 68.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Wy-c8aAntWA?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XaB9HfMN5h8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            Last edited by PHEDG; 08-07-2012, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• Joe Kubert died.

It's a shame that we never got a Sgt. Rock movie while he was alive.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That one hurts.

Such an awesome guy.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• WHOA. Just heard about Joe. That one hits close to home, as I briefly attended the Kubert School after college. Got to meet the man himself a couple of times, including my initial interview to get into the school. Nice guy, one hell of an artist and an all around pro. He'll be missed.

Comment

• Horshack.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'M NOT TRAPPED IN HERE WITH YOU, YOU'RE TRAPPED IN HERE WITH ME!
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh you
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• WELCOME BACK KOTTER was an awesome show. Sad to see him go..
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                            I'M NOT TRAPPED IN HERE WITH YOU, YOU'RE TRAPPED IN HERE WITH ME!
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Man, no more "Oooh, Oooh, Mr. Kotter, Mr. Kotter!"

Also, Helen Gurley Brown, Cosmo editor, passed away.
                              Last edited by JLynnCarr; 08-14-2012, 04:24 PM.
                              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Death's been pretty busy this month, huh? Joe Kubert, Helen Gurley Brown, Carlo Rambaldi, Mel Stuart... and now Horshack!

Hmmm... two Sweathogs are still alive, as are two Beatles. COINCIDENCE?!? I THINK NOT!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X