No announcement yet.

Grunge/all music you listened to in the 90's and might still now: the era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rob must have been touched in the bathing suit area by Live.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Nope. Just hate their bullshit music.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Anyone who besmirches Garbage, gets it in the taint.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I like Live enough, but I can't really listen to them anymore. Throwing Copper got so much fucking airplay and it killed it for me. Any time I hear Lightning Crashes I start destroying bathrooms.

Comment

Airplays nearly killed it for me. I re-listened to it last year, and it's still strong. All the other albums aren't good. Secret Samadi was alright, but after that, it's garbage.

And I get the hate they get.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

The single greatest album of the 90's... and possibly the 20th Century.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                Anyone who besmirches Garbage, gets it in the taint.
                Seconded and thirded. Love Garbage, and haven't gotten a musical clinker from them yet.

Comment

Nope. That title belongs to OK Computer and a couple of Beatles albums. And Thriller.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Nope. That title belongs to OK Computer and a couple of Beatles albums. And Thriller.
                    We'll agree to disagree... possibly because settling this argument would involve fighting with knives, and I'm too sick to do that today.

Comment

I'd create an army of zombies for you, Vin. 28 Days later zombies. Fight that, Vin.

Comment

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jG2KMkQLZmI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jG2KMkQLZmI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Bullshit. The best album of the 20th century is Metallica's 'Master of Puppets' followed very closely by Iron Maiden's 'The Number of the Beast'. Duran Duran's 'Rio' is in there too.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Bullshit. The best album of the 20th century is Metallica's 'Master of Puppets' followed very closely by Iron Maiden's 'The Number of the Beast'. Duran Duran's 'Rio' is in there too.
                            Those 2 are up there indeed. But not Duran Duran.

And Maiden is better.

Comment

The 20th century's greatest album is right here, folks:

Feel his power, folks!

Comment

I've always been mroe partial to Devastatin' Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X