Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    Kinda.

Dr. Strange is going to be a bitch to nail down for Marvel, just like Tony Stark was.

But, if they nail it...it's going to be that big for them. Hell, Marvel has a hard balls time trying to get the comic right.

It's either too magic or not enough. Too old sage or too young and banging random women.
    Did Strange bang random women? I always thought he was too grave & serious for that.

Who is slated to direct this? I don't think Joss Whedon's comic relief approach (as adept as it is in the other franchises) would work here. You can't play Strange for laughs & be even remotely true to the character.

I almost asked if a serious main character could sell a comic book movie. Then I remembered

And

I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I was thinking of starting my next Marvel comic project on The X-Men, but I just do random Marvel characters now. I've got quite the dossier on Dr. Strange.

Yeah, he banged a lot of chicks.

Hell, he time traveled with Clea once and she ended up fucking Ben Franklin. It became a subplot for years.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        Hell, he time traveled with Clea once and she ended up fucking Ben Franklin. It became a subplot for years.

THIS I have to see.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7SlILk2WMTI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SO GOOD
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Boner for that, haters be damned.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Cue "Captain America: FUCK YEAH!" memes in 3... 2... 1...

Sooooooooo stoked for Winter Soldier.

Comment

• That is how you do a trailer, bitches.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Yep, I like that one too. I really want to see that elevator fight.

Comment

• Jesus that looks shit hot.

Comment

• phenomenal trailer.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Watch All Hail The King here. It's fucking great.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's probably my favorite one shot. I want a whole movie with Trevor.

Comment

• Watch it while you can. Marvel mad.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The credit stuff was fantastic.

Comment

• Already gone.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X