No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, The Shield is fucking awesome. It keeps getting better every season! I'm into season five now and, while its great, I see some BAD THINGS coming for one of my favorite characters. And my other favorite just took a bad fall down a flight of stairs so I don't know what to think other than

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      Man, The Shield is fucking awesome. It keeps getting better every season! I'm into season five now and, while its great, I see some BAD THINGS coming for one of my favorite characters. And my other favorite just took a bad fall down a flight of stairs so I don't know what to think other than
      Can't wait till you hit the end. Watching your reactions to a favorite of mine is wonderful fun.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Flash kicked all kinds of ass last night Clancy Brown is a diccckkkkkkk. That fucking bomb thing he used on Barry was legit. Iris is the worst fucking reporter of all time. I wish she'd just get offed all ready.
          Spoiler: spoilers 
        All of the stuff with Firestorm was awesome and that ending? GRODDDDDDD OH SHIIITTTTTTTTT
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• OH SHIT SON, the stinger of The Flash AGAIN. It's some bullshit it's off for a month again.

Comment

• Clancy Brown? NICE.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm loving how well Clancy Brown is nailing Eiling.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I didn't know you watched this. I thought you were making fun of me for digging it so much. Brown's crazy weapons this week were great. He just kept pulling out new ones.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  I didn't know you watched this. I thought you were making fun of me for digging it so much. Brown's crazy weapons this week were great. He just kept pulling out new ones.
                  This is the only DC show I follow live. Hell, I can't get over the fact that these shows used Vibe.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I have Arrow and Flash (whose pilot I liked) on deck after I'm done with the last 3 seasons of Sons of Anarchy...
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Caught a little bit of this week's Gotham and Rerb was right once again. Might have to give the show a spin, as well as these Arrow and Flash guys.

Comment

• Gotham is the weakest of the bunch, but I still enjoy it for what it is.

I wish I would have watched the finale of Two and a Half Men if only because this sounds fucking ridiculous

Comment

• It's Always Sunny was on fucking point last night. So goddamn good.

Comment

• Finished Season 3 of the Wire last night. Holy shit. I really did not see that ending coming. Where the fuck are they gonna go from here? The above posts make it clear that Season 4 is the best of the bunch. I can't wait to see how that is accomplished.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Gotham is the weakest of the bunch, but I still enjoy it for what it is.

I wish I would have watched the finale of Two and a Half Men if only because this sounds fucking ridiculous
                              that looks epic
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Gotham is the weakest of the bunch, but I still enjoy it for what it is.

That sounds awesome, but I never watched an ep and those gif's got the point across.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X