Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I let Skyrim rest on the side for months, but honestly, I'll be back on it. I at least want to finish the main quest and the Rebellion.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      russ is The Wizard when it comes to RPGs. He's all CALLLLIFFFOORRNNNIIAAA when the rest of us are still trying to decide what class to be.
      Borderlands 2's Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode broke me.

Such a piece of poop.

Why do I have to have friends to play a game? That's antithetical to the whole idea of being a basement dwelling loner! COME ON!
      Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-20-2013, 09:18 PM.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's all good. Dark Souls 2 will be here soon enough.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• XBOX ONE is being unveiled. Looks promising.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Reflecting on the imminent death of this console generation, I've decided to go back and finish a game that I'd forgotten I'd been suckered into buying a season pass for: L. A. Noire.

Let the farewell tour begin.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I only played the Weed DLC. It wasn't bad. It was really short though.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Anyone else giving the NEVERWINTER MMO a try? I gave it a little bit of time this weekend and wasn't blown away by it. It's OK but didn't grab me enough to want to invest any serious time in it.
                  Playing with a ton of my gamer friends, currently have a level 34 Devout Cleric. It's definitely closer to Guild Wars than WOW, but with nothing particularly special or unique about it on its own. The PVP is okay, the dungeons are okay (getting difficult), but I don't know how long I'll stick with it after hitting the level cap.

A good enough distraction, but I should really be playing my Bioshock Infinite/Far Cry Blood Dragon/Dead Island 2
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Xbox One is one retarded name. Infinity sounded better. So, no backward compatibility? Most likely no used game? Not sure what I'll eventually get. that or PS4, since my 360 games wont import.
                    Last edited by Martin; 05-21-2013, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• Guys come play DOTA2 with me and my friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        Xbox ne is one retarded name. Infinity sounded better. So, no backward compatibility? Most likely no used game? Not sure what I'll eventually get. that or PS4, since my 360 games wont import.

Seriously, I feel like Daniel Plainview at this point. I'm finished.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          Seriously, I feel like Daniel Plainview at this point. I'm finished.
                          With my post or the consoles?

OH HEY, NEW CALL OF DUTY! NEW ASSASSIN'S CREED!
                          Last edited by Martin; 05-21-2013, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            With my post or the consoles?

OG HEY, NEW CALL OF DUTY! NEW ASSASIN'S CREED !
                            Consoles. It's just getting dumb.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• By the next generation new consoles will have even more kickass graphics and the abilities to CONTROL THE THOUGHTS OF OTHERS.

Cause at that point, what's gonna be new?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                I only played the Weed DLC. It wasn't bad. It was really short though.
                                Oh man it has not aged well.

Still pretty fun being a gumshoe, but good lord the face recognition software on top of the character mannequins remind me of Goldeneye's blockhead constructs.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X