Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, the demo doesn't get you hooked, it's understandable. Didn't to me either. If you dug MUA then grab the new one. Although Russ beat it damn quick.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Or wait until the 13th as Brutal Legend hits.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
        Need a game recommendation, I have enough cash to get a new game and I'm waffling between NHL 2010, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2(my kids could watch me play that and have a blast.) I am open to most game types but sorry Rob, Banjo Kazooie's demo did not impress.
        Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          Or wait until the 13th as Brutal Legend hits.
          I may end up doing this.
          Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
          Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.
          This would be the one I'd buy if I had a PS3. Guess I should have mentioned that. Wish I was playing this.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• When does Uncharted hit?

Comment

• The 13th.

Comment

• Goddammit.

Comment

• B_Metal, have you tried out [Prototype]? It's pretty fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                    B_Metal, have you tried out [Prototype]? It's pretty fun.
                    Yeah I had it for a while but it's another one of those games that the frequent F bombs outweighed my desire to play it late at night when the kids were sleeping. I know that sounds corny but my boys stay up till about 9'ish and I hate for them to over hear stuff like that from a game. Another reason why Brutal Legend gets some love already from me. A simple bleep is a wonderful thing.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• How old are your kids?

Comment

• 18 & 23.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Haha.

Comment

• Fuck, Brutal Legend comes out the 13th, too? Well, shit, one of those games are going to have to wait.

Or I suppose I could buy both and have one sit unopened.

B, my vote, get a PS3 and Uncharted 2. The new Call of Juarez was fun, if you want a shooter.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
                              Fuck, Brutal Legend comes out the 13th, too? Well, shit, one of those games are going to have to wait.

B, my vote, get a PS3 and Uncharted 2. The new Call of Juarez was fun, if you want a shooter.
                              Nothing wrong with being part of the 11%.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                                How old are your kids?
                                5 turning 6 in March and my youngest turned 4 yesterday.
                                Originally posted by Ari View Post
                                18 & 23.
                                Lulz.
                                Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
                                Fuck, Brutal Legend comes out the 13th, too? Well, shit, one of those games are going to have to wait.

Bruce I've tried talking the wife into the PS3 and I almost had her sold with the free online but she just won't budge. I think she's trying to save that for Christmas or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X