Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titanic is a pretty decent flick. I'd also rather watch that than T2.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Titanic is impressive.

I saw it with my mother, yes, we bought the soundtrack.

In retrospect, LA Confidential should have won. But we all bought into the hype.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        T2 worse than Titanic? Bull-shit
        'Titanic' does not suffer from the huge plot holes or lapses of logic that T2 has. Also, evern though it's a longer movie, 'Titanic' is paced much better and actually feels shorter. T2 is a major achievement in special effects but it suffers from massive bloat and a sense of misplaced cutesiness. The film loses a shitload of goodwill with that 'I need a vacation' line.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• You neglected to mention 'Ghosts Of The Abyss'...

While not a popcorn movie, it is a excellent documentary... and a very good film.

Comment

• I'd put Titanic at the bottom of the list, myself, but then again, I wasn't the target audience for that one. The rest of 'em I can watch and enjoy 'til the cows come home, stuffing my face with Cheetos all the while.

ETA: Agree with Vin - hell of a great documentary.

Comment

• Achievement in special effects, massive bloat and a sense of misplaced cuteness?

Sounds familiar eh?
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                You neglected to mention 'Ghosts Of The Abyss'...

While not a popcorn movie, it is a excellent documentary... and a very good film.
                You know, I haven't seen that yet, but I've heard from many people that it's indeed an excellent film.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Throatwobbler Mangrove View Post
                  You know, I haven't seen that yet, but I've heard from many people that it's indeed an excellent film.
                  It is very good.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yeah, I dug it but I wouldn't add it with the others just for the fact that it's a doc.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• These last few pages have left me feeling like I just went through the fucking Event Horizon.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• DONT LOOK.

Comment

• YES, I SEE.

*FISHBURNEGOBOOM*
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                            These last few pages have left me feeling like I just went through the fucking Event Horizon.

Where we're going... we won't need eyes to see.

Comment

• THE IMAGINARIUM OF DR. PARNASSUS- For some reason I was expecting something amazing from this but it was just pretty good. They handled the Ledger thing well but I really would have liked to have seen what Ledger would have done with the portion where Farrell played Tony. I did like the mixed ending.

VANILLA SKY- I know this is old but I never saw it before. Kind of a weird mess. I think the clues to the reveal probably would have been handled better by someone other than Crowe. And I can't believe TEEEEECH SUPPOOOOOORRT didn't turn into a meme.

Comment

• Watched The Untouchables. Its one of my go-to movies and I find myself watching it whenever it is on TV. Love the wardrobe- the score-that little Charles Martin Smith- Andy Garcia- on and on I could go. But I absolutley hate the scene where Frank Netti is thrown off the building. Its not 'Al Pacino silent scream' bad but it's horrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X