Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its a long, boring film. Certainly bottom-rung Bond and Moore looks old, tired and bored.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Moore does look old, but he never looks bored. He's fully engaged in most of the film, especially in the scenes with Patrick MacNee. He also looks like he's lost twenty pounds since the filming of OCTOPUSSY. I hope that I look that good at 58.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• We did a Dalton double feature yesterday: TLD and LTK. My wife hadn't seen either of them EVER, so it was fun getting her take on Dalton.

She LIKED him but didn't love him. He was a bit too intense for her, and I can totally see where she's coming from. He never seems relaxed when playing the role...like he's bearing the weight of the world on his shoulders even when he's supposed to be romancing up a lady.

As to the movies, we were in agreement that TLD was good (but not great) and LTK was garbage. It's really too bad that Dalton got stuck with John Glen for his two films as he never got a chance to really shine in the role.

Oh well. On to the Brosnans. We should do GOLDENEYE tomorrow night, which I don't think she's ever seen.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Wow I thought Goldeneye was the ONE Bond film pretty much everyone has seen.

Comment

• She doesn't remember it. It's possible that, once we're into it a ways, she'll remember it.

I KNOW that she's seen the other three, as I saw them with her in the movie theaters. All of the Brosnans blur together for her.

Comment

• Goldeneye is probably my favorite Bond flick. I saw it at the perfect age, then the game came out, and the entire movie has been burned into my skull. Plus Brosnan is awesome.

Watched Wrong Turn 2 this weekend. Still love the shit outta this flick. Rollins is the man, some hot chicks, and some great fucking kills.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Foster Facial Hair View Post
                Goldeneye is probably my favorite Bond flick. I saw it at the perfect age, then the game came out, and the entire movie has been burned into my skull. Plus Brosnan is awesome.
                awwyeah laser watch on the train mothereffers
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• fuck yeah.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• We did "A View to a Kill" yesterday. That killed Brooke's fascination with Roger Moore dead.

I spent the next two hours working on my homework listening to her bitch about the movie. Then, I brought up that James Brolin could've been Bond for those last two flicks. This sent her into overdrive.

She's got a thing for Josh Brolin and she's just now discovering James. It was a 90 minute bitch sessions about how Bond needs to stop being British.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      We did "A View to a Kill" yesterday. That killed Brooke's fascination with Roger Moore dead.

I spent the next two hours working on my homework listening to her bitch about the movie. Then, I brought up that James Brolin could've been Bond for those last two flicks. This sent her into overdrive.

She's got a thing for Josh Brolin and she's just now discovering James. It was a 90 minute bitch sessions about how Bond needs to stop being British.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                        Yeah. I didn't stop here, because the last time she ranted against a movie it was Dancer in the Dark. That was fucking comedy.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Now seems like just the perfect time to finally watch Dancer In The Dark.

Comment

• I want the next bond to have a thick South Africa accent like my old boss. It sounds much more badass than a lame English accent and it would give Die Antwoord a chance to do the themesong, which would be fucking hilarious.

Comment

• Anyone saw Cloud Atlas yet? I just can't find the time to go dammit!!!!
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• GOLDENEYE tonight. No fucking desire at all to watch all of this election nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                                X