Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://forums.braindeadradio.com/sho...ht=Wild+things

Comment

• Yeah, I got it in blue ray. Didn't watch the whole thing but I did buzz through it. It looks stellar.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• just picked up Ghost Protocol on my lunch break on blu. Cannot wait for tonight.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Best MI movie. Easily.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• oooh. That's high praise because I honestly love the fuck out of the first one. THE FUCK.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm not the biggest fan of the first. It's still 4, 3 and 1. The John Woo movie was erased from my mind.

I'd have to rewatch the 3rd as I haven't seen it in a long while though. It may be 4, 1, 3....
              Last edited by Martin; 04-18-2012, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• 2 is the john woo one. :/

Comment

• I know. Hence the absence of the number 2 in my list!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    I'm not the biggest fan of the first. It's still 4, 2 and 1. The John Woo movie was erased from my mind.

://///

Comment

• 3 is really good. Not great but solid.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I liked three much, much, more than 2 but one just works for me because it wasn't yet super hi-tech and the computer hacking is just so fucking quaint.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                          ://///
                          Edited

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                            I liked three much, much, more than 2 but one just works for me because it wasn't yet super hi-tech and the computer hacking is just so fucking quaint.
                            Simon Pegg and that asian hottie worked for me more than Jean Reno and John Voight.

Comment

• NEVAR FORGET ESTEVEZ

Comment

• The Truman Show. Still love the fuck out of this flick. Jim Carrey sells it well and Ed Harris puts in a nice little performance. I just wish they pushed it a bit further with how Truman acts when he finds out about everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X