Fainaru Fantajī Sātīn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fainaru Fantajī Sātīn

OMGWTFJAPANESESUPERINCREDIBLECOOL! Still undecided on this. Thoughts?
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Post a link you tard.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

On FFXIII? Why? IT COMES OUT TODAY. What do you need a link of?

Comment

Fainaru Fantajī Sātīn

Yeah, cause when I read that, I knew exactly what you were talking about.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Well I don't speak your weird language. I thought you were posting about some stupid sex sim or something.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I read it as Final Fantasy 13. It's AZN speak.

Comment

New Final Fantasy eh? Now I got some new anime candy to eyefuck to.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

And I should be grabbing this today depending on funds.

Comment

AND! You can also get 4 discs, Ed!

Comment

Hey, you might not already know this but I have to watch The Thing AND Supernatural AND Damages. My plate is somewhat full at the moment.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Apparently I'm nerdy enough that even though I don't speak any, as nerdious puts it AZN, I still knew what the thread was before I clicked on it...nerdious, let me know how it is. I kinda gave up on the last one, even though it was good. Got a bit too difficult for me after a while.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Nathan told me last night to not mention this game to you. I think that means you need to buy it and hog the PS3 nonstop until you beat it. Even if that means Nate can't play games for months.

Comment

Reviews aren't really great. I've read it's too linear, no real interaction with towns or NPCs, less grind, and less to do during the battle (members do their own thing while you fight).

Comment

All FF games are linea and less grinding is a good thing. The town shit I could care less about. But the battle stuff made me pause for a bit, until I watched a video review where it was stated that by midgame, the battles get fucking insane with tactics (even if you can really only control your guy)

Comment

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK THIS SHIT.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                              X