Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 15: Hockendammit!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braindead Radio Episode 15: Hockendammit!!

It's a sad day at Braindead Radio as another one of Rob and Ceej's heroes has left them too soon. They attempt to get over it by chatting about LOST and their theory that this show is one epic undercover crossover between The Stepfather and Cocoon. Ceej feels for Kevin Smith and Rob plays devil's advocate in a discussion linking cataracts and McChickens. Randall is a bastard, Ed fails and Blue Steel will be gracing theaters again!
    Goddammit Hocken...
    71.43%
    LEAVE HOCKEN ALONE!!
    28.57%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I don't know what's on there but there will be a response episode. You just wait.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Yoyr next episode needs to be titled: Dawn of the Ed
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

The next episode is calling to be called: Fuck the Team

Anyway, I know it's all good.

Comment

I see my work cut out for me and I've got some shit to lay down, you bet your sweet ass!

Also V, love your background music.

Although for the record I've never claimed to watch films ironically and if that's so. Then the MST3K guys were doing it for years.

However, I will address all of these issues in the next episode.
          Last edited by Ed Hocken; 02-28-2010, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Comment

And also for the record, I have seen Rocky. It's a shame Stallone didn't write and direct more. The man pissed away many an opportunity.

Also, Rob, when you finally spend the money to have the tech to have me on the show. I will be there to take you on. I can't drink as much as you (Because I'd die of alcohol poisoning or would want to fuck anything that moves) but damn if I can't hold on my own.

It's on like DONKEY KONG!
              Last edited by Ed Hocken; 02-28-2010, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Great show. Loved the Kevin Smith stuff and Cj finally stepped it up a little too. Also love the Ed Fail's portion of the show as it was both truthful and entertaining. Lost talk is always fun and last but not least....FUCK RANDALL! lulz.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

GRAAAA!!!

Can't listen to it. It only loads to the point when Hocken must "proclaim it first!"

Life sucks.

Comment

weird. Maybe reload? I just tested it and it loaded fine over here?

Comment

Shang Tu-Shung? Hom-mages?
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Also, it's not Vietnamese that your "Shang Tsung" is speaking. There are only two films that I've seen actors speaking Vietnamese, Romper Stomper and Ultraviolet.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                          Shang Tu-Shung? Hom-mages?

We were fucking around with the Shang thing. And drunk with the homage thing. haha

Comment

So you're not counting movies set during the Vietnam war?

Comment

Two things; Smith lost a shit load of weight from Z&M till being on the airplane. Second, it wasn't the pilot, it was customer service rep that had to make a decision.

He was upset because no one would give him a straight answer. The only time it was acknowledged, was in the second open letter that SWA posted.

SWA has no first class.

Comment

Working...
                              X