Braindead Radio Episode 2: Braindead strikes back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braindead Radio Episode 2: Braindead strikes back

We bring the pain this episode and hopefully this will eradicate any second thoughts about our new show. Halloween is fast approaching and we discuss our costume ideas, our favorite Universal Monster Movies, have a heated discussion of House of 1000 corpses vs. The Devil's Rejects and discuss the age old question: would you have sex with your significant other if they were bitten by a zombie?
    HUZZAH!
    83.33%
    FUCK!
    16.67%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I love how you took the article I posted from Dan Savage and ran with it. Excellent work, sir

Plus, consider me seconding the idea of CJ as Picard. Shit, if CJ is Picard, Rob as Kirk. Make it happen!
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Hey man, I posted that thread for a reason. And that was a valid article and fell right in line with the shit we talk about normally. I could pull of Kirk, that would be fun haha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I feel good, I did a 10K, contributed a major topic of discussion without a voicemail. It's been alright.

Comment

I've contributed nothing but I feel great too. Huzzah!!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

High-fives for everybody.

Comment

If you hadn't brought up the creeper I would have been let down rob, but you saved it. Also, dose = lulz.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

He's about the best "new" character so far. I just wish Victor wouldn't have ruined all good will with the shoddy second flick. Minus the stuff with Ray Wise that is.

Comment

In regards to what listeners should be called: if you're going with the whole zombie apocalypse theme, how about survivors?

And fuck leather. If the zombie apocalypse occured, I'd be wearing this:
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I think the character could come back easily with the right "vision.". I'd hate to see something with such a unique look go to waste. So much they could do with the creeper. I see it now, Jeepers Crerpers 8: The creeper takes Vancouver.

Comment

Shit, when B said The Creeper, I thought you mean the DC character with the speedos and the boa.....what?

Comment

Also, in Land of the Dead, the zombies started to remember their past lives. So, would you still want to be killed if you turned?
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Yeah. Unless I could kill Ceej and Lesley too and we could all hang out,.

Comment

Probably, you're dead anyway and you're not coming back.

But if Zombie Rob, CJ and Lesley remember their past lives. Oh man, we'd have Zombie Brain Dead Radio.....hmm I smell a skit here.

Strangely enough I would still be alive.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                              Plus, consider me seconding the idea of CJ as Picard. Shit, if CJ is Picard, Rob as Kirk. Make it SO number one!
                              Fixed
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                              X