Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Politics

Politics All political bullshit goes here.

Old 06-22-2017, 01:07 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLynnCarr View Post
I also saw that Trump is denying making any recordings of meetings.

It's either perjury or obstruction of justice at this point. He's in a Catch-22.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 06-22-2017, 01:23 PM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Personally, I think that there were tapes and that efforts were made to sanitize them to fit Trump's agenda. I think that those attempts were probably successful on the surface but, after scrutiny by tech experts, were found to reveal that they belied the edits that were made. In short, they wouldn't pass an examination to prove that they were not edited. The best thing to do was then just say 'they never existed.'
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 06-23-2017, 08:49 AM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

So I just watched the dash cam video of Philando Castile. My heart breaks for his girlfriend and daughter, that they had to witness that. And it breaks for this country. That the jury was able to watch that same video and say, "nope, let the cop go!"

Old 06-23-2017, 09:26 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingrid View Post
So I just watched the dash cam video of Philando Castile. My heart breaks for his girlfriend and daughter, that they had to witness that. And it breaks for this country. That the jury was able to watch that same video and say, "nope, let the cop go!"

What makes it so fucked up is that in 37 out of 50 states, the law is designed to favor the cop in a confrontation. It helps in some cases, but in others it gives them a legal loophole to commit homicide.

Shit like this is why you hear way more Right Wing Gladiators yammering than actual cops. It's an ugly mark on the system, but it's one they benefit from now.

But, make no mistake...Castile was murdered out of a mix of convenience and fear.

Old 06-23-2017, 10:02 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

This could be a huge coup for the NRA but, you know, racism. That cop straight up got away with murder.
Old 06-23-2017, 11:42 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

And really, if the NRA wanted to get that for real power, they should be out here in the streets organizing. It's an old white man club right now, and they could use this to pull in everybody that feels marginalized and beat down by the cops. But when 100 old white dudes have all the money, the cash some middle class and lower class minorities have doesn't matter.
Old 06-25-2017, 02:13 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

If you can find a copy of the Miami Herald online, you'd get to see a major newspaper whipping it out ala Woodward and Bernstein.

It's about time that a major metro paper made the case between Trump, Organized Crime and the Russians. What's funnier is that it didn't originate out of NYC area.

FINCEN folks are getting told to shut it up after the paper leak against the Trump Taj Mahal hit the Internet on Friday.

But, more importantly is the big news out of the NYAG/FBI offices. They're merging their decade long probe into Russian Organized Crime with the Trump investigation. Why? Well, it appears that Trump may have been the money behind every major Russian Mob operation in NYC/NJ for a few years now.

Link to Miami Herald story: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...157640179.html

Old 06-25-2017, 03:10 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Last time I was in Miami I drove by that Trump condo complex! It looked like a dump, I'd you can imagine.
Old 06-25-2017, 08:56 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

July 3rd deal is starting to make sense.

Comey gave the NYT something. Not sure what, but he gave them something.

Old 06-26-2017, 08:13 AM

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Any idea what's gonna happen on July 3rd? Any inkling as to what information may or may not drop, or is Trump merely going to open the Lament Configuration on that day?
Quote:
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Old 06-26-2017, 10:05 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Any idea what's gonna happen on July 3rd? Any inkling as to what information may or may not drop, or is Trump merely going to open the Lament Configuration on that day?

This is just based on me reading the signs and what it appears likely to me.

Major press leak. Whether it's NYT or another old bastion of News, they've got a major leak.

Old 06-26-2017, 10:14 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

I'm also getting a better understanding of what that leak could be.

Spoiler: Spoilers 

A number of whistleblowers have come out and said that the NSA has had Trump bugged since Day 1 throughout the WH and Oval Office.

They've leaked his phone convos with foreign leaders and in the same effort, they got his phone calls and complete transcripts to Comey.

It appears that the leak is going to be those transcripts and audio. Comey visited the NYT offices last week to confirm their validity.

Old 06-26-2017, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
I'm also getting a better understanding of what that leak could be.

Spoiler: Spoilers 

A number of whistleblowers have come out and said that the NSA has had Trump bugged since Day 1 throughout the WH and Oval Office.

They've leaked his phone convos with foreign leaders and in the same effort, they got his phone calls and complete transcripts to Comey.

It appears that the leak is going to be those transcripts and audio. Comey visited the NYT offices last week to confirm their validity.

What kind of authority is needed for that high level of audio surveillance? I could see a lot of pushback on the legality of any of that evidence.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-26-2017, 10:37 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
What kind of authority is needed for that high level of audio surveillance? I could see a lot of pushback on the legality of any of that evidence.

If NSA has reason, then they can do it. That's not accounting for the Five Eyes Initiative among other things.

Basically, they're in the clear. With how it's driving the real news cycle today, I'm putting its validity up from 50/50 over the weekend to about 95%.

Old 06-26-2017, 03:28 PM
Captain Fuckinī Magic

Jan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurts

So a coup d'etat basically.

How about some actual reporting for a change:

https://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/...-Red-Line.html

https://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/...og-of-War.html

https://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/...n-problem.html
Old 06-26-2017, 08:34 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan View Post

Seymour Hersh is a great writer.

Speaking of which, did any of you see what happened over at CNN with their Russian stuff? Basically, two VPs of content have to approve every online story CNN runs about Russia or with Russian implications now.

Old 06-26-2017, 08:39 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan View Post
It's not a Coup. Given the ongoing investigation and the POTUS's actions, it's reasonable search of records.

The Intel Community of equivalent of stopping a drunk and asking if he's been drinking that night. Well, then searching the car and hoping to find a keg.

Old 06-27-2017, 08:29 PM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

So what are the odds that piece of dogshit healthcare bill actually gets passed?

Old 06-27-2017, 09:01 PM
I'll See You in 25 Years

BMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingrid View Post
So what are the odds that piece of dogshit healthcare bill actually gets passed?
If the media keeps focusing on it, probably 50/50. If something big breaks in the Trump cases, then it's probably 80/20.

Twitter.com/bmkrol