Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Films on DVD or Blu

Films on DVD or Blu If you can buy it or own it, post about them here.

Old 06-15-2017, 02:12 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

oh yeah. For some reason I always forget about that. Again, comic books.
Old 06-16-2017, 04:50 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

Except I willingly forgot that piece of shit movie. It's worse than Wolverine 1.
Old 06-16-2017, 07:50 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

no it's not. Not even close. FRASIER BEAST, DANGER ROOM, I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH are all better than Origins.
Old 06-16-2017, 08:15 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

Heeeeeeeeeeeeh. I put them in the same shitsack. Considering the talent involved, it's pure garbage.

Also, I liked Liev Schreiber a whole lot as Sabrethooth..
Old 06-16-2017, 08:16 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Sorry Martin, I'm with Rerb on this one. LAST STAND isn't a good movie but it has some good elements/scenes to it. ORIGINS: WOLVERINE is simply incompetent from beginning to end without any redeeming qualities (except for maybe Liev).
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 06-16-2017, 08:20 AM
getting ready for summer

Origins has that sweet intro montage, Liev, and angry Dave Matthews as the Blob. That's about the only things worth anything in that movie.
Old 06-16-2017, 08:23 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Liev was awesome, but didn't it feel like he was in another movie? Or is he just as superior actor? Dunno. That movie is dogshit.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 06-16-2017, 08:26 AM
getting ready for summer

oh it's full dogshit, but goddamn if I don't end up watching it everytime it's on tv. it's so goddamn schlocky.
Old 06-22-2017, 07:22 AM
getting ready for summer

Life. Dug the shit out of this. Ig is wrong. This felt like any number of 80's alien movies I use to rent on VHS back in the day BUT with a budget and with sticking the landing.

I totally wish that rumor of this being tied to Venom somehow was true. That would have just been the icing on the cake.
Old 06-22-2017, 07:40 AM

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

THE ACCOUNTANT

We liked it. Again, it's fun to see someone who is hyper competent just GO and do their thing. The action was decent and the final surprise (not really a twist) was not expected, even though I should have guessed it was coming. Affleck was really good in this, I thought.
Quote:
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Old 06-22-2017, 07:42 AM
getting ready for summer

Loved that movie. Would make a good double feature with The Jackal.
Old 06-22-2017, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Loved that movie. Would make a good double feature with The Jackal.
I could see that.

Surprised at how much we liked THE ACCOUNTANT. I figured it'd be passable at best, so I was genuinely shocked at how well it turned out. Funnier than I expected too.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-22-2017, 07:58 AM
getting ready for summer

Affleck was great, the Punisher was good, and I loved his RV.