X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It does. REAAAAAAALLLY HARD.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I dunno, I have been watching the newer stuff with Brittany and it's not bad. I don't get the fawning over it, but there's quite a few really good episodes. It's uneven as fuck though. And Matt Smith is shit compared to Eccleston and Tennant.

Comment

• Eccleston was the reason I got interested. It was alright, but still tedious. By then, I didn't care about Tennant, who's a good actor, as I did find out later on, but that new guy?

I sure as fuck was surprised that the new Doctor was a trisomic. GO DOCTOR WHO! EAT YOUR VEGETABLES!

Comment

• The biggest problem I had with it so far, aside from not liking Smith at all, is Tennant got the WORST companion, and that season was near impossible to watch.

Comment

• I used to love Dr Who when I was a kid - Sylvester McCoy was my doctor - but it just seems cheap as hell to me now. And if we're talking geek things you don't get, add David Tennant to that list. I've actively hated him in everything I've seen him in. He's a clown.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I liked him in Fright Night. that's about it.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• All aboard the Fuck David Tennant train.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I liked him a lot in Fright Night, but I had no clue who the fuck he was before Doctor Who.

Compared to Matt Smith, he's fucking Al Pacino.

Comment

Working...
                  X