No announcement yet.

Transformers 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_e_BHKkTgmQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1"> </param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_e_BHKkTgmQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      I demand Bad Boys 3D!

I still want this.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yep, I want to see it. Loved the first one, was bored by the second one, but this looks neat. And all of the reports coming out about it so far have been positive.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

First one was OK and enjoyable, still haven't made it all the way through the second one, so despite the trailer being interesting, I'm cautiously optimistic.

Bay fucking loves being all patriotic and stuff, huh? Man could do a Care Bears movie, and I know there'll be a dramatic moment with a bear in front of an American flag with an F-35 flyby.

Comment

Not interested.

Comment

Ditto...

Although the thought of a Bay directed 'Care Bears' film, with the obligatory Hans Zimmer score, and cute CGI bears mutating into pastel colored versions of today's most sophisticated military hardware, and $40 million of the budget going to create the most elaborate explosions known to humanity...

still fucking sickens me to the very core of my being.

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
                Ditto...

Although the thought of a Bay directed 'Care Bears' film, with the obligatory Hans Zimmer score, and cute CGI bears mutating into pastel colored versions of today's most sophisticated military hardware, and $40 million of the budget going to create the most elaborate explosions known to humanity...

still fucking sickens me to the very core of my being.
                WTF? That Carebear movie you described sounds AWESOME.

And I'll see Transformer 3. Sounds intriguing, and the 1st one I still love, even if the 2nd wasn't good.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

MARTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you doing?????
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Spent my week training on our national criminal database. Passed the test easily, hence me at home. Paid. But the job is great as hell.

And you?

Comment

Same shit, different day...it's just getting more stressful with all of the EFFups going on with the development. Our hypercare for this Friday's release is going to be an absolute nightmare.

You've been missed, Martin.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I've missed you guys a lot. I'll be there more when I get an Iphone, but until then...

And I can't/won't browse during my lunch hour for now (maybe when I get my regular schedule), and my workspace is Emsec (not external transmission allowed), so I gotta be careful. BDR is virus-free but there's no way in hell I'll ever go see how thing are on DERP.

Comment

Glad to have you back, even if it's for a brief visit, Martin! Glad the job's going great for ya, too!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            I've missed you guys a lot. I'll be there more when I get an Iphone, but until then...

And I can't/won't browse during my lunch hour for now (maybe when I get my regular schedule)
                            Learn from my mistakes, Martin. Learn from my mistakes.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I did Ed. I did.

Comment

Good
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X