No announcement yet.

Regarding Cereal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd never heard of Cinnamon Toast Crunch before, but I'm certain that I'd love it.
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

IRELAND IS WEIRD GUISE
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

How could I forget about Kix?! I fucking love that cereal.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          IRELAND IS WEIRD GUISE
          Come for the bigotry, stay for the... the... HEY, PHIL! WHAT ELSE WE GOT?
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

That, in microcosm, is why I love America.

Comment

edit: son of a bitch! this wasn't mentioned yet when I went searching for a pic

Comment

Have none of you under-a-rock-dwelling motherfuckers tasted the power and glory that is...

Fucking Philistines...

Comment

I LOVE ACCOUNT INACTIVE CEREAL!

It keeps my colon clean!
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      I LOVE ACCOUNT INACTIVE CEREAL!

It keeps my colon clean!
                      har-dee fucking har...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaboom_(breakfast_cereal

Comment

Nothing beats the old Smurf Cereal from back in the day. Apparently it's all I would eat and I'd constantly be pissing blue. I need to find some and write my name in the snow.

Comment

I'm also a sucker for anything with marshmallows. Rice Krispies with marshmallows are so amazing. Though I honestly have not had a bowl of cereal in YEARS. It was one of the first things to die when I began working my current job, and I've been here almost four years. I get up and leave for work so early I started depending on things I can eat at the office for breakfast.

Comment

Kaboom sounds outstanding. Ironically, it's never made it to our shores.

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/Kaboom-Cereal-...5834185&sr=1-1

Be sure to have them notify you when it becomes available. It is SOOOO worth it.

Comment

With a description like this:

Kaboom Cereal leads to happy clown faces drenched in highly saturated, weapons-grade food coloring. Marshmallow stars provide a secondary buzz. After a few bites of Kaboom, you could control hummingbirds with your mind and see all the way to the edge of the universe. Kaboom turned milk an interesting shade of grayish purple.
                                why wouldn't you set up a notification?
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X