WE GOIN' CHICKEN HUNTIN'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jake View Post
    OH YEAH. And once, I was on the bus, and a bunch of Juggalos got on. No face paint, but they were street-urchin types with white kid dreads, bleached hair, and some of the worst fucking ICP-related tattoos ever. One of them was carrying a big stick. They all looked like Deliverance extras, except skinnier. This one tubby girl kept gravitating between three of the boys, kissing each of them. This went on for about three miles of constant stops. I wanted to hulk the fuck out and destroy the entire back half of that bus.
    I thought you said BLACK half for a second......

Originally posted by Jake View Post
    Eugenics and racism aside, etc. etc.
    which made this much funnier.

I'm glad I was wrong though, racists are gay.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

So I've been working in the camping and tourism industry since 2005, and from 2005-2007 I was the arts director of a camp in Ohio. One session I had these two kids, one was a obese little guy with spiked hair, and the other was this kid who looked like your average Ohio lower-middle class kid. They were best friends, and they were junior juggalos. How do I know this?

They signed up to take art with me, and I guess they decided that they were going to work ICP shit into everything they made, because that's what I had to stare at for an entire week.

I kind of want to go to a Gathering of the Juggalos. Just, you know, for a sociology perspective. See also the Creation Museum.

Also, when I would go smoke and make out with my then-girlfriend, we'd usuallypass under several bridges that were decorated with ornate juggalo grafitti. I wish I'd taken a picture of this one I saw, because it was a) huge, b) not very well done and c) some memorial to a dead juggalo.

Comment

Originally posted by BudLeonard View Post
        I kind of want to go to a Gathering of the Juggalos. Just, you know, for a sociology perspective. See also the Creation Museum.
        Same. Did you check out that (cringe) Vice Mag article I posted? It's pretty interesting/depressing/horrible. I also had the privilege of being linked to pictures during a juggalo discussion on another board, and those were even worse.

Tons of hicks setting shit on fire, getting drunk, breaking stuff, showing amorphous, sweaty titties, wearing facepaint, and it all culminated in an anecdote where one of their crew - a skinny, ratty-looking dude - ate out a fat girl in exchange for "gas money" for her and her friend to get home. With pictorial evidence.

After seeing stuff like that, I kinda hope that the 2012=apocalypse thing has some weight behind it.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

That's horrifying. Ugh.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

you guys,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ryL8oK0D4
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

lulz. I was just going to the parking garage to grab a lighter and ran into a group of fucking juggalos. They live BELOW US! OMGZ haha. Made me snicker. One of em was an albino. Poor fucker.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Oh shit, ICP is coming to town in September! YESSSSS!

Comment

http://www.vbs.tv/blog/2009-the-year-juggalo-broke

~

Comment

Still doesn't change the fact that they suck.

Comment

LOL, juggaloser.

Magic City represent!

Comment

Looks like one of my cousins. Hilarious.

Comment

Lulz. So much lulz.

Comment

dot dot dot

Comment

Couldn't finish the vid. I lulz'd toooo much.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Fucking god in heaven.

~

Comment

Working...
                                X