No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This show has hit a decent stride now. The Garbage People are hilarious. That Resident Evil 4 zombie was ridiculously awesome. Carol and Darryl were awwwws and I hope that Morgan finally grows his nuts back again here soon.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Dr. Smarty Pants is great. That molten metal idea? Even greater.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• But won't encasing the heads render guardian walkers useless?
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I took it as they were somehow just going to cover the top part of the skull and leave the teeth.

Comment

• Rick will find a way around that. After he breaks his hand against one for dramatic effect, of course.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I've been waiting since season 2 for him to lose his hand.

Comment

• I hope they don't go there. That's why I stopped reading the comic. Fucking lame-ass plot device.

Comment

• The fact that Rick and the gang didn't automatically shoot Negan and his lackeys in the fucking face last night is so goddamn stupid.

But not as stupid as Negan's attempt to strike fear into the hearts of the survivors with his shit pants speech.

Also, for a show that usually has decent FX, the future shit was fucking embarrassing looking.

Comment

• I saw an interview with Gimple that said Rick didn't shoot because it was too far away.

Not sure I buy that.
                    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• If it was too far away then the director needs to learn how to block their shots better. The whole plan itself made no sense. Let's use some bits of tin as a shield (dumb), and drive up to the stronghold in the day (dumb) and make it so the people with the high ground don't do anything at all (dumber).

Comment

• Totes.
                        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Honestly don't know why anyone even bothers anymore with this show.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                            Honestly don't know why anyone even bothers anymore with this show.
                            I never hear anything but complaints or how stupid it is. It's been that way since the beginning. RELIEVE YOURSELVES OF THE PAIN!

Comment

• I'm with Billy. I haven't watched since the premiere last year. The sun is brighter, air is cleaner, and food tastes better.

Comment

• The Walking Dead started off great. It really did. But around season... I don't know... four? I was done.

It's clear certain characters will never fucking go which goes against the rationale of stakes especially in a show about the Goddamn zombie apocalypse. Daryl, a character that yes showed great growth from those initial episodes in the first season, should have been axed forever ago.

It's like if Dawn of the Dead never killed off Roger. Yes he's an awesome character. But losing him fucking meant something. They are genuinely afraid of upsetting fans. But again... it's a zombie apocalypse show!
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X